Robinho's Goal Against Ireland Wasn't Easy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robinho's Goal Against Ireland Wasn't Easy

He had the vision to look through the Irish defender! how did he know that that spot was open? and so cool too! Brazil deserve number 1 spot.

btw, i made the mix. if any likes the music it's don omar - predica. give me a shotout.

sigpic

It was incredible how he found that angle through the guys legs.

Funny enough I scored a goal like that in pro evo with david villa againts england which made it all the more sweeter.

Brazilian players are truly special , I am a big fan of Diego I wish Real signed him instead of spending so much on Sneijder. He has style and intelligence he reminds me of Nedved lately.

Comment

you know I have never seen an Iranian player score a goal like this, when Iran scores they always just shoot hard and sometimes it goes in

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
      CITY

Comment

yeah, you've got to give alot of credit to robinho for that one. there was 2 other brazillians in the box, i think they somewhat hesitated, although rep. ireland defense isn't anything special, a player like robinho can easily penetrate, he has great vision.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinisGQ View Post
          yeah, you've got to give alot of credit to robinho for that one. there was 2 other brazillians in the box, i think they somewhat hesitated, although northern irelands defense isn't anything special, a player like robinho can easily penetrate, he has great vision.
          they played republic ireland a much stronger team.
          sigpic

Comment

apologies i just now realized i typed northern, i did mean rep ireland, they have a defense equal to bulgaria's or romania

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post
              you know I have never seen an Iranian player score a goal like this, when Iran scores they always just shoot hard and sometimes it goes in
              Daei has scored through another's legs.
              The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

i already posted this in the robinho>cristiano thread.

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...383#post918383

but i see you made the video yourself so ok.

Comment

Originally posted by chichinaldo View Post
                  Brazil deserve number 1 spot.

robinho's goal was sick

BUT

brazil is far from the best in the world these days...10 years ago yes but they dont have any more solid players anymore. They're living off their name and their stars arent as good as they can be.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                    robinho's goal was sick
                    BUT
                    brazil is far from the best in the world these days...10 years ago yes but they dont have any more solid players anymore. They're living off their name and their stars arent as good as they can be.

brazil always has the best talents. best forward combination: robinho and fabiano!

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post

brazil always has the best talents. best forward combination: robinho and fabiano!

its a myth

they're definitely hyped up too much...they havent impressed me in years (except a few argentina games)

Comment

greattttt goal.
                        and great set up.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                          its a myth
                          they're definitely hyped up too much...they havent impressed me in years (except a few argentina games)
                          how can you say that when there are so many good brazilian players in every league around the world. they have like 10 world class strikers. the legendary cafu gone? no problem... maicon or alves or even cicinho. best left back of all time gone, marcelo will replace him (will never be as good as him but you know). dida goes julio cesar is there. diego and elano back ups for ronaldinho and kaka. the only thing missing is a good defensive midfielder. brazil will ALWAYS have new world class players to replace those who retire. the only time brazil played bad was in world cup 2006.

Comment

it looks like such a basic goal at first, then once the replays come, it shows the beauty

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
                              it looks like such a basic goal at first, then once the replays come, it shows the beauty
                              if you watched the robinho compilation i posted, you can see that robinho scores from this spot A LOT. both for real and brazil. and all of them are beauties... hes the best in the world at scoring from that part of the field.

Comment

Working...
                              X