Mark my words: There will be an African team in the world cup final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark my words: There will be an African team in the world cup final

The football I have seen from this continent has overtaken most of Europe and South America. Only three or four teams in the world can beat top African nations on a good day.

the african teams have improved and are very strong.

but europe is still way ahaed of them

Comment

finals is too much bro... quarterfinals is the maximum run an african nation will have.. unless depending on the draw they get a not so strong nation in the quarters.. then MAYBE semi

Comment

not in at least 20 years

1- they're BEST team who wins the cups usually (egypt) CAN'T even make it to the world cup

2- the way you see them play with other african teams isn't necessarily the way they'll play others

3- europe and south america are way ahead of them

Comment

They are very good but final?? that means they have to beat one or two of the top european teams (italy, germany,france) which is almost impossible.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

the only department which they lack quality is defence other than that they can beat any team on a good day.

Comment

The departement where they lack is brains! No racism intended, africans are lovely people. They just trust too much on their luck, no discipline to implement a tactic. At least this is what I think of it, when I see their football. But it's hypocrit of me to say, with our lovely national team and football federation...

Comment

naa mann.
                there good but the most would be probably quarters.

Comment

People have been saying this since 1990 and especially in 2002, but in the end the teams don't have the long history as well as the permanent infrastructure and good management in their football to help them with the last few important steps in a World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    People have been saying this since 1990 and especially in 2002, but in the end the teams don't have the long history as well as the permanent infrastructure and good management in their football to help them with the last few important steps in a World Cup.
                    well said
                    sigpic
                    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by kiarash_h View Post
                      The football I have seen from this continent has overtaken most of Europe and South America. Only three or four teams in the world can beat top African nations on a good day.
                      you're too excited calm down.

African nations have a lot of talent, but as long as the curent system stays, as teams they will always be inferior to European and some South American teams.
                      The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                      For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                      http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                      http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                      http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                      http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

never say never

Comment

no, in 20 years maybe

today north african teams dominate the continent, and they are not close to europe

Comment

they can make a very strong appearance since the WC is in Africa, but final? Maybe Semis.

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                            CITY

Comment

I wouldn't be suprised to see an african team in world cup final. They have improved alot and are very strong. They can anyday, anytime beat top european teams or south american teams. Everything in football is possible. Did you guys remember when Senegal beat both france and sweden while ghana knocked Czech Republic??

Comment

Working...
                              X