X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arlight, MARKED.
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
      arlight, MARKED.
      hehe...ziadi Dubai boodi, Inglisi yadet rafeth
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I do believe soon we will see an African team in the world cup final, most likely before an asian team.. as far as comparison, theres probably a few african nations that fall in the top 30 of the best teams in the world. i can see an african nation play against some lucky asian nation that got into the semi's and then getting there defeating them, the usa will most likely be considered a really strong team by then at the rate its growing now and probably get there before them

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
          you're too excited calm down.
          African nations have a lot of talent, but as long as the curent system stays, as teams they will always be inferior to European and some South American teams.
          Well not only that but many African nations just don't have the necessary funds to have a world cup finals team. It's not like Europe or even Soth America where they invest a ton of money into their programs. African federations are a lot like Asian federations as well, meaning that they are corrupt.

Still despite these obstacles it is bound to happen just due to the law of averages.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
            you're too excited calm down.
            African nations have a lot of talent, but as long as the curent system stays, as teams they will always be inferior to European and some South American teams.

excitement is good for blood flow...don't tell people to come down if they are enjoy eustress (u r confusing my excitement with distress)

Comment

Working...
            X