• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick Ronaldinho Compilation [VIDEO]

http://ginobili23.imeem.com/video/wy..._sports_video/

for all of you who have forgotten!

Does anybody speak portuguese?!!

What does he say at the start in the huddle?!!

Comment

his saying brazil is the second best team in the world second to iran, so it dosnt matter if we lose to them, it dosnt matter if we get owned by karimi's dribbling, and hosseini's defending and kaabi's speed
      they will forever be better than us so guys dont try so hard.
      then the whole team prays that iran dosnt play with their awesome tactics and carefully picked out team
      I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Originally posted by PFS View Post
        his saying brazil is the second best team in the world second to iran, so it dosnt matter if we lose to them, it dosnt matter if we get owned by karimi's dribbling, and hosseini's defending and kaabi's speed
        then the whole team prays that iran dosnt play with their awesome tactics and carefully picked out team
        lol

Comment

yeyaaah

Comment

Comment

OMG u dont belive me???
              I got no time for a signiture

Comment

i understand a tiny bit of portuguese and think he is saying that the team needs to play with high energy as eleven, with passion from the first whistle to the last whistle. i love his drive and intensity and the respect his teamates give him while he speaks.
                VISCA EL BARCA

Comment

Originally posted by Arzhang View Post
                  i understand a tiny bit of portuguese and think he is saying that the team needs to play with high energy as eleven, with passion from the first whistle to the last whistle. i love his drive and intensity and the respect his teamates give him while he speaks.
                  yup that's what he says, and also he emphasized on Team work, but you mentioned it already, bueno.
                  Welcome Mr. Carlos Queiroz!
                  My YouTube Channel

Comment

Working...
                  X