Superb free kick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superb free kick

Best free kick in the world courtesy of Eric Wynalda.

Also worst positioning in the world on a free kick courtesy of Tony Meola.

And also ugliest jerseys in the world. I think they were navy blue but got thrown in the washer too many times and faded.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

i remember watching that game actually...and even then we said those jersies were uglylol

Comment

I agree with KC on this

sigpic

Comment

lol u see the wackass analysis we get in the US?

Comment

Its a nice one but I ahve seen so many better ones. The best ever has to be the one by roberto carlos against france or italy can't remember in 1997. He bent it OUTSIDE!!!!(kateh birooneh pa) I have never seen that since then or before then
          ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
          Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
          Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
          forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
            Its a nice one but I ahve seen so many better ones. The best ever has to be the one by roberto carlos against france or italy can't remember in 1997. He bent it OUTSIDE!!!!(kateh birooneh pa) I have never seen that since then or before then

That said, Roberto Carlos had really poor accuracy sometimes and used power all the time
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks suprah for posting it

amazing!!!

Look at the slo motion. the ball went wide and I mean WIDE to the right and it came back to the left. bekham has nothin on him!! wow
              midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
              Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by ShahHouman View Post
                lol u see the wackass analysis we get in the US?
                FVcking pwnd!

Comment

I was actually at that game sitting right behind the goal when Wynalda scored. I probably still have my ticket stub and pictures from the game somewhere.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

zidane had better.
                    Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post

That said, Roberto Carlos had really poor accuracy sometimes and used power all the time
                      just because he had powerful shots doesnt mean they werent accurate.

Comment

to me the best free kick shooter of all time is ronald koeman. for those of you who saw him play he was amazing. There was no bending at all. It was straigh all the time and the goalie had an idea where he was going to shoot but the kick was so POWEFULL and fast that the goalie couldnt stop it. He was unique

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                          to me the best free kick shooter of all time is ronald koeman. for those of you who saw him play he was amazing. There was no bending at all. It was straigh all the time and the goalie had an idea where he was going to shoot but the kick was so POWEFULL and fast that the goalie couldnt stop it. He was unique
                          i havent seen him..
                          but kinda like c ronaldo?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
                            i havent seen him..
                            but kinda like c ronaldo?

please dont disrespect koeman.

Comment

Here's his game winner in the 1992 Champions League Final. Good, but no Wynalda.

Comment

Working...
                              X