Iran's wrestling team @ this year's world championship

Here are some vids i found

this one Tahmasebi kicks some german guy's asssss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43sgB...eature=related

Sourian wins the 55kg gold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzroS...eature=related

Yazdani kickin canadian assss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJFWX...eature=related

Yazdani kickin big black american asssss (best ending after min. 4)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fn9VYE_6ds

thanks, i appreciate it.

Comment

hmm...the one sport we're really good at and our youngsters arent really interested

:/

I"ve noticed how wrestling threads dont get many visits or posts
      Its a shame!

Comment

I wrestled in high school. Not a big fan of it, although, I think knowing how to wrestle is essential in knowing how to protect yourself, because most fights go to the ground and I dont care how big the other guy is, if you know what you are doing, you can take him any day of the week.

Comment

cant wait for olympics, hopefully we can dominate again....

usa and russia are up there, so are we, but we gotta be no.1.

i come from a wrestling backround aswell
          SHOW TIME!

Comment

we raped America in the Championships in Azerbaijan. I remember one Iranian in the heavyweight took a big black American wrestler to school, he shut him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Obteene View Post
              we raped America in the Championships in Azerbaijan. I remember one Iranian in the heavyweight took a big black American wrestler to school, he shut him out.
              Was that the same a$$*h*le who displayed that bad sportsmanship display back in like summer of 06?

I was in Iran after the WC and they showed this classless African American on the IR News clip like a thousand times. Geez what a shocker.

So how does the team look this year? Who is the main competition? I know from a historical perspective
              Iran, USA, and Russia usually bring it.

Comment

i told my wrestling coach im iranian the first day i started. and he goes, oh yeah your the guys who always kick our ass in tournaments. and started laughing

Comment

fantastic videos... I loved Yazdani vs USA... black guy was destroyed!

Yazdani shirreh

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                  به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

I am a big fan of MMA and wrestling is a big part of MMA so for that reason i am slightly interested.

Thanx for the post. Anything that Iran beats the US in i will watch

Comment

WOW .. check this one

Tahmasbi in a very hard fought battle against the Cuban... mind you, Cubans are very strong in Greco Roman:

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                      به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Iran shireh eyval!
                        'I couldn't doubt that I was meant to pursue a great destiny'
                        ~
                        Cyrus the Great
                        King of Kings, King of the World

Comment

These guys are real PAHLAVANS!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
                            i told my wrestling coach im iranian the first day i started. and he goes, oh yeah your the guys who always kick our ass in tournaments. and started laughing
                            I wish our high shcool had a wrestling team. Actually I also wish our hs had a rugby team as well but what are you going to do? Football was the only other option left for me when it came to physical contact sports. The problem is here we have this stupid thing called Title 9. Title 9 is a state program that for every guy sport you need a girl sport, with the exception of Football. Well that is why our school didn't have the funds because we didn't have enough interest for a guys and girls wrestling team.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Click View Post
                              WOW .. check this one

Tahmasbi in a very hard fought battle against the Cuban... mind you, Cubans are very strong in Greco Roman:

mashallah...he won that match

and what a PUNK BIACH was the cuban guy.....he was mad that he lost and he didnt even want to shake the referees hand

Comment

Working...
                              X