Iran's wrestling team @ this year's world championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sherwin View Post
    I wish our high shcool had a wrestling team. Actually I also wish our hs had a rugby team as well but what are you going to do? Football was the only other option left for me when it came to physical contact sports. The problem is here we have this stupid thing called Title 9. Title 9 is a state program that for every guy sport you need a girl sport, with the exception of Football. Well that is why our school didn't have the funds because we didn't have enough interest for a guys and girls wrestling team.
    damn man i know what you mean, i wish we had a taekwondo team, i would have killed lol, in wrestling im barely average, ive been busting my ass while there are kids wayyy better because theyve done it all there lives.
    and considerin our school is like the most amazing for wrestling we always have wrestling state champs.

i also kinda wish we had a ping pong team lol, i love ping pong.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
      mashallah...he won that match
      and what a PUNK BIACH was the cuban guy.....he was mad that he lost and he didnt even want to shake the referees hand
      haha i would be more afraid that fidel castro was gonna chop my dick off and smoke it as a cuban.

Comment

Awesome thread, thanks Ekbatan!

Comment

Working...
        X