• Show
Clear All

Falcao's amazing skills.. [VIDEO]

Fvcking hell!

enjoy!

One of my favourite vids.

Robinho V Falcao
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpBeaOCAmIE

Falcao may have the unique title of most skilled football player in the world.

Comment

he is basicly a pro street soccer player
      there are many street players in brazil, and holland that are as good as him but he is a professional
      I got no time for a signiture

Comment

amazing skills!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PFS View Post
          there are many street players in brazil, and holland that are as good as him but he is a professional
          Yes there are many great street footballers in Holland indeed, but how do you know about that?
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

wow thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
              Yes there are many great street footballers in Holland indeed, but how do you know about that?
              some of the greatest street football players live in holland like Soufian Touzani, issy the hitman, jeremain vatanje vanenburg, nabil killer, boucha

stratenvoetbal!!
              i cant speak dutch thats the only word i know

Comment

some of the greatest street football players live in holland like Soufian Touzani, issy the hitman, jeremain vatanje vanenburg, nabil killer, boucha stratenvoetbal!!
                i cant speak dutch thats the only word i know
                I disagree Falcao is the best in the world.

If you think that any of the players you mentioned are as good as Falcao you are fooling yourself!

Brazilian players are head and shoulders above dutch players.

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
                  If you think that any of the players you mentioned are as good as Falcao you are fooling yourself!
                  I agree.
                  I just watched videos of some of the guys mentioned and sure they know how to stand on the spot and do circus tricks but can they actually complete at an international level in any form of football??

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
                    I agree.
                    I just watched videos of some of the guys mentioned and sure they know how to stand on the spot and do circus tricks but can they actually complete at an international level in any form of football??
                    just because you can do tricks doesn't mean you can play.

There are more important aspects of football such as the players speed, ball control whilst running, tactical awareness, intelligence, aerial abilities etc.

how often do you see a player do around the world in a game?

Comment

ali daei presented him with the worlds best futsal player of the year last futsal worldcup i think
                      Originally posted by siavasharian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
                        of course falcao is better at a full game of futsal, those guys are just street football players maybe if they had the same dedication as falcoa did they would hav been as good as him.
                        the guys im talking about are individuals and probably suck when playing as a team

if falcoa played street football with those guys it would be really good to see who is better.

lol if u want to see Gangsta soccer watch from 8:00

Comment

Working...
                        X