NBA allstar game all time highlights!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NBA allstar game all time highlights!

For those of you who are either Kobe hater or kobe lover, check out the highlights of the 1998 allstar game. Its hard to believe Kobe was only 19 years old and was doing that to those group of players!!!!!!

http://www.nba.com/allstar2008/video/asg_top10s.html
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

I remember that very well but still dude it doesn't come close to what Vince Carter did in Toronto. Those dunks were each just a work of art.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherwin View Post
      I remember that very well but still dude it doesn't come close to what Vince Carter did in Toronto. Those dunks were each just a work of art.
      dont compare a dunk contest vs an actual game. while what carter did was amazing, kobe a 19 year old was playing against the best in the business and he was taking each and every one of them to school. just watch the highlights!!
      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
        dont compare a dunk contest vs an actual game. while what carter did was amazing, kobe a 19 year old was playing against the best in the business and he was taking each and every one of them to school. just watch the highlights!!
        Oh my bad I thought you were talking about Kobe's dunk contest when he won. Man Kobe is a besat the guy is just tearing it up, and FINALLY he now has some help. With the addition of Pao Gasoul, he should win the MVP this year.

Lakers are in a good position technically they have the 4th best record, but they are in 5th place because Utah is first in their division. (Stupid rule). They just went 7-2 in these nine road games which is NBA history. We are back buddy and the Laker fans who stuck with it through thick and thin are reaping the benefits.What seperates Kobe from the rest is that most people have hops or a good shooting game, but KOBE PLAYS DEFENSE. See that is the difference he even made it to first team all defense several times. It's a good time to be a Laker fan my friend it's our year.

BTW Kobe was amazing today defending Andrew Bynum on AM570. They were talking about how great Pao Gasoul is, and he is a greast player, but Kobe said, "We have a pretty good player in Bynum he just got injured but he improved a lot."

Now FINALLY Kobe is acting like a true captain. A true captain is someone who defends his players.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherwin View Post
          Oh my bad I thought you were talking about Kobe's dunk contest when he won. Man Kobe is a besat the guy is just tearing it up, and FINALLY he now has some help. With the addition of Pao Gasoul, he should win the MVP this year.
          Lakers are in a good position technically they have the 4th best record, but they are in 5th place because Utah is first in their division. (Stupid rule). They just went 7-2 in these nine road games which is NBA history. We are back buddy and the Laker fans who stuck with it through thick and thin are reaping the benefits.What seperates Kobe from the rest is that most people have hops or a good shooting game, but KOBE PLAYS DEFENSE. See that is the difference he even made it to first team all defense several times. It's a good time to be a Laker fan my friend it's our year.
          BTW Kobe was amazing today defending Andrew Bynum on AM570. They were talking about how great Pao Gasoul is, and he is a greast player, but Kobe said, "We have a pretty good player in Bynum he just got injured but he improved a lot."
          Now FINALLY Kobe is acting like a true captain. A true captain is someone who defends his players.
          kobe won the dunk contest when he was an 18 year old rookie. I am talkin about his second year when he played his first all star game at the age of only 19. e is still the youngest allstar ever!! Go watch the highlights of the 98 allstar game. He killed them!!

Comment

Yao ming is going to tear up!

Comment

Originally posted by KevinisGQ View Post
              Yao ming is going to tear up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Comment

wtf? why are you posting old games.. why dont you post some videos of this year you effin newb

Comment

why would you bash the best center in the nba, did the rockets smash your team tonight

yao ming will soon be @ Olajuwons level

Comment

wtf? why are you posting old games.. why dont you post some videos of this year you effin newb
                    i posted videos of kobe posterizing ming, some old some new and the block was from ths year. ony one of the dunks was from a game fro 5 years ago and in that game kobe was sick and still scored 52

Comment

i posted videos of kobe posterizing ming, some old some new and the block was from ths year. ony one of the dunks was from a game fro 5 years ago and in that game kobe was sick and still scored 52
                      you still bashed him and i think thats somewhat stupid in a nba all star game thread.. you would of realized that yao ming has won the player of the month of the western conference twice this season

Comment

you still bashed him and i think thats somewhat stupid in a nba all star game thread.. you would of realized that yao ming has won the player of the month of the western conference twice this season
                        you are the one who started talking about you ming not me. I just said go watch the clips

Comment

you are the one who started talking about you ming not me. I just said go watch the clips
                          BECAUSE Yao is the starting center of the western conference nba all star game duh, i was trying to hype it up..but you just had to input your negative videos! shame on you

Comment

why would you bash the best center in the nba, did the rockets smash your team tonight

yao ming will soon be @ Olajuwons level
                            The best center in the NBA? Do you even pay attention to the NBA dude? Orlando's Dwight Howard is killing Yao Ming and every other center. By the way we are talking about Kobe on this thread not Yao.

By the way PersianBruin nice clip of Kobe owning Yao Ming lol.

Comment

BECAUSE Yao is the starting center of the western conference nba all star game duh, i was trying to hype it up..but you just had to input your negative videos! shame on you
                              yeah its a shame that he is the starting center. If the owner of the chineese restaurant in front of our street gets his name on the ballot he will be a starter too!! we all know why he is a the starter.

Comment

Working...
                              X