UEFA Champions League Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
    Losts of surprises for ppl after the games.
    I dont really like Inter and i hate that heyvoon materazi even more.
    So im pretty happy with the results. Lets hope the Gunners make it a REALLY bad 2 days for the Milanese.
    i hate materazzi too, but in fairness to him, both bookings were unfair.
    ---------------l Rahmati l------------
    ----------Hosseini----Aghili-----------
    -Kaebi-------------------------Asadi-
    -------------Nekounam--------------
    -------------------------Mobali------
    -------------Zandi------------------
    --Shojaei----------------------------
    ------------------------Madanchi----
    --------------Khalili--------------

Comment

Originally posted by Ting_a_ling View Post
      i hate materazzi too, but in fairness to him, both bookings were unfair.
      For me no matter how much injustice he gets in his career it doesnt add up to his involvement of what happened against France. He is an animal for me. Cant wait till he leaves the game.

Comment

For me no matter how much injustice he gets in his career it doesnt add up to his involvement of what happened against France. He is an animal for me. Cant wait till he leaves the game.
        I don't like Materazzi too and i'm an Inter fan. But it's not he who suffered, it's the club, i don't think it would have gone to 2-0 if we had 11 men.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince of Persia View Post
          I don't like Materazzi too and i'm an Inter fan. But it's not he who suffered, it's the club, i don't think it would have gone to 2-0 if we had 11 men.
          im with u 100% on that but has any1 noticed hw much torres dives these days?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Prince of Persia View Post
            i think it would have been worse than 2-0 if 11 men had stayed on , and im not saying that cos im a red. if the 11 had stayed, inter would have kept trying to attack, leaving them open to counters, and with liverpool so good at keeping the ball and closing ranks in defence which they showed in the 1st half hour, the counters would have had some success... just my opinion, dont start a fat debate over it

Originally posted by MAN U!!!!! View Post
            im with u 100% on that but has any1 noticed hw much torres dives these days?!!
            says the scouse hatin manc and funny how you only decide nando is a diver 'these days' since he joined liverpool.
            he isnt a diver but i am shocked and appalled at him, honestly, for going down on materazzi's second yellow. Ive seen him so often in l'pool games, resist going down even when he's being rugby tackled by certain defenders (the bolton game springs to mind) and have always been really pleased to see him be so fair and honest but tonight was a bit much.... ok, he got pulled, but he did delay going down and i wasnt a happy bunny for a long time after that... the 1st goal cheered me up though
            Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
            GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
              i think it would have been worse than 2-0 if 11 men had stayed on , and im not saying that cos im a red. if the 11 had stayed, inter would have kept trying to attack, leaving them open to counters, and with liverpool so good at keeping the ball and closing ranks in defence which they showed in the 1st half hour, the counters would have had some success... just my opinion, dont start a fat debate over it
              says the scouse hatin manc and funny how you only decide nando is a diver 'these days' since he joined liverpool.
              he isnt a diver but i am shocked and appalled at him, honestly, for going down on materazzi's second yellow. Ive seen him so often in l'pool games, resist going down even when he's being rugby tackled by certain defenders (the bolton game springs to mind) and have always been really pleased to see him be so fair and honest but tonight was a bit much.... ok, he got pulled, but he did delay going down and i wasnt a happy bunny for a long time after that... the 1st goal cheered me up though
              Not necessarily, Inter were defending the whole game (even before the red) and the coach obviously was looking for the 0-0. Although Possession and attack are the best defense as Liv. showed. I hope they got whooped 3-0 next leg, Inter needs to play 3 strikers from minute 1 and keep 70% possession.

Comment

i didnt realise yoou were an interista We kicked yo a$$$$$$
                GazKhor

Comment

that would have been a red card no matter what he would've done..

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
                    i didnt realise yoou were an interista We kicked yo a$$$$$$
                    Barnsley kicked your a$$- now that's ROFL funny.

Comment

Barnsley kicked a$$$$ of the liverpool reserve team. However, though im a red, im a fair red: i still am not happy with rafa for playing the game the way he did. you shouldnt start with reserves then bring on cavalry if needed: start the game strong, then take players off when you're 2-0 ahead. but rafa is rafa, whaddaya gonna do?
                      GazKhor

Comment

We are going to own Man U today.

Go Lyon!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
                          that would have been a red card no matter what he would've done..
                          If u r talking about the Zidane incident then the point is that he pushed the boundaries of on field banter.

God i hate him

Comment

Just to mention to you guys that I have ball boy duty today at the Celtic game , one of the Under-16's pulled out, so I kindly volunteered since I don't have Sky to watch the game on anyways :P, so look out for me !

BTW, I'll be doing that Champions League shaking the massive 2D champions league ball at the beginning of the game, i'll be wearing a cap and while im shaking it ill take it off and wave it in the air, then you will know its me

Edit-this is what I mean by the shaking thing-

Comment

awh, you lucky monkey!
                              GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by gobrowns1 View Post
                                We are going to own Man U today.

Go Lyon!
                                on ur own

Comment

Working...