Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
    this guy is a rejected trialist of rennes fc.. only a month ago... LOL
    Forgive me what country is renee FC in is that a french club?

Comment

^^Yes.

Comment

i know its not fair what they do...but seriously, they are just signing a bunch of no-name rejects

let them waste their money

Comment

I remember before the previous World Cup qualifying rounds, Qatar wanted to get fat Ailton - who made his name, and was a hit, in ther Bundesliga with Werder Bremen and Schalke - naturalised and start playing for them immediately after he got an offer from some Qatari club (Al Rayyan if I recall which also had an old Fernando Hierro at that time) and since Ailton had never played for Brazil in any level nor did he seem he will get a cap for them in the future, he said 'why not?' and he was almost near it but FIFA blocked the move saying he has to be Qatar for something like at least 1-2 years before he can be an eligible Qatar international. So the moved back fired and I dont know where he is now

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sherwin View Post
            That is what makes it more pathetic. These guys have no heart, no guts, and no national pride, which is why they just buy players from Brazil or Africa. Shame on Qatar they won't even make it out of the first round. Why don't you guys get some players from your own country you gutless losers?
            Well the thing is, over 50% of Qatars population is made up of immigrant who recently immigrated there. So dont see that this should lower their national pride. They have made their country a great county to live in and to work in, so they have people from all over the world going there and becoming citizens. This should add to their national pride, not take away from it.

I still think that you should have at least one parent the nationality of the country that your representing or should be born there. But for a country like Qatar, with a high % of its population being recent immigrants, its understandable why they do this.
            Fifa needs to make this a rule because it is unfair.

Comment

Originally posted by raminio05 View Post
              Well the thing is, over 50% of Qatars population is made up of immigrant who recently immigrated there. So dont see that this should lower their national pride. They have made their country a great county to live in and to work in, so they have people from all over the world going there and becoming citizens. This should add to their national pride, not take away from it.
              I still think that you should have at least one parent the nationality of the country that your representing or should be born there. But for a country like Qatar, with a high % of its population being recent immigrants, its understandable why they do this.
              Fifa needs to make this a rule because it is unfair.
              I am all for diversity and immigrants finding work in Qatar. What I am against is naturalizing a citizen just for the hell of it so you can beef up your soccer team. This is where Fifa needs to make a rule because Qatar is abusing this.

Comment

Qatar is just jealous that I have a penis bigger than their country.

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
                  LOOOL

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
                    You Croatian by any chance ?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                      You Croatian by any chance ?
                      Croatian where did that one come from dude? I could imagine if he said something like Nigerian or some other African country.

Comment

^ China

Comment

Originally posted by Sherwin View Post
                          Croatian where did that one come from dude? I could imagine if he said something like Nigerian or some other African country.

Note the hilarious f*ck up by the English guy singing the Croatian national anthem in its final verse
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X