Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For NFL fans how do you like my Mock NFL Draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i rep u now u rep me!!!yh yh

Comment

Originally posted by ShahHouman View Post
      oh my
      btw, that's when i say "sorry im a vegetarian, i dont eat fish"

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Im embarassed for Sherwin...although he is funny as hell...his thread was ... but he seriously needs help...

Ill make a 100 gold wager with anyone that he will be back with a new screen name within the next 2 weeks..any takers?

Comment

Originally posted by Sherwin View Post
          Ok look I am going to be honest to you guys and fess up this is not my mock draft. This mock draft belongs to my friend Matt Chase. Sorry for lying again but it will never happen anymore. I am not going to lie over stupid things like this anymore and just post my own original tings. Once again I apologize.

LOL, bah kheili zahmat keshidin!!!!!!!!!!!
          Damn I almost wish I hadn't gone to Cancun so I could see this whole saga unfolding live!
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
            Damn I almost wish I hadn't gone to Cancun so I could see this whole saga unfolding live!

lol ...you actually missed a lot... the sherwin saga...his departure and abrupt return ....

also sokimag...the self hating Iranian hiding as a greek italian

Comment

lol i missed his return, which thread was it

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                It happened 1 in the morning pacific time. I read post #9 here

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ad.php?t=56093

and I knew it was sherwin. all of this b4 I even saw that salam thread!!
                ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by Persian View Post
                  lol ...you actually missed a lot... the sherwin saga...his departure and abrupt return ....
                  also sokimag...the self hating Iranian hiding as a greek italian
                  wait sokimag was iranian? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by benreyhani15 View Post
                    lol i missed his return, which thread was it
                    http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ad.php?t=56132

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
                    wait sokimag was iranian? LOL

lol yeah, I think doctor doom discovered he was some self hating iranian kid

Comment

How come sherwin never donated any of the gold to us before he left?

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                      For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

cos he wanted to come back... as "ali"
                        Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                        GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by mkbf2 View Post
                          How come sherwin never donated any of the gold to us before he left?
                          gold??? sherwin never even repped me once!! and I was the one defending him this whole time
                          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
                            cos he wanted to come back... as "ali"
                            I know mehdi is gonna be back soon but I dont know abuot ali!

Comment

btw anyone noticed this persianpatriot had over 2000 gold with 11 posts? lol
                              or do you get 2000 just for joining?

Comment

you get 2000 just for joining

Comment

Working...
                                X