Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For NFL fans how do you like my Mock NFL Draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For NFL fans how do you like my Mock NFL Draft?

hmmm, i think manigham should be in top 10...

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
      hmmm, i think manigham should be in top 10...
      Not even close dude all of the mock draf gurus like Maylock and Mel Keiper have Manningham falling somewhere in the 20's. Now for Manningham the good news is that he can upgrade his draft stock if he does well in the combine. Right now Desean Jackson Cal and Malcolm Kelly Oklahoma are the #1 and #2 Wr's in this year's draft, but Manningham is not too far away at the 3 spt. The bad thing for Manningham is that this years draft is stacked with WR's.

Comment

i like it but i think you got the wrong long for the rams. the rams need their offensive line to be boosted and i think they will go to free agency to boost their defense. but you have a great prediction because many disagree with me

Comment

sherwin jaan I am not a big NFL fan so I cant comment but good job!
          ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
          Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
          Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
          forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Sherwin whos your favorite football team?
            The Bears I agree with u because their offensive line is aging and they need young players. But they also need a QB so who knows whats gonna happen.

Comment

i praise you for doing all of that work even though i don't know what any of it means

repped tho

Comment

This mock is not yours.
                http://www.sportsgamer.com/forums/ma...ock-draft.html
                http://www.spartantailgate.com/forum...ock-draft.html
                ****!
                SHIT!
                I HATE TO DO this dude. I really ****ing hate it, but I'm sorry, plagiarism is something I can't stand.
                Watch the **** out man, this can get you in legal trouble.
                You know man, I have tried to back you up before, but to take someone elses work, thats just crossing the line.

Comment

is this true sherwin!!!????
                  midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                  Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

wow dude, wow

Comment

sherwin you gotta stop this. I am telling you this as a friend. You are not stable AND YOU NEED SERIOUS HELP. and before you call me a jerk and accuse me of wanting to instigate a fight

I SEARCHED ALL THREADS BY "MIKEJOHNSON" ON THE msu WEBSITE GOBROWNS PROVIDED AND ITS YOU!!!! FOR SURE ITS YOU. THE FOLLOWING ARE SOME OF THE THREADS OPENED UP BY "MIKEJOHNSON"

1) For weightlifting fas enjoy World's Strongest Man Hossein Rezazadeh clip.
                      MikeJohnson

2) I am worried about my uncle he had to evacuate the house in foothill ranch OC

AND THE GRAND DADDY OF THEM ALL:

3) Ya I finally bought my first home(a town house)

WHICH HAD THE SAME TEXT YOU HAD HERE.

But I believe the people over there were on to you too because this was one of the replies to the house thread:

Nah....it's got Brentwood Spartan written all over it...
                      and
                      He's moving in with his harem of perfect 10's and his $400K job right out of Cal State Northridge.

AND WHEN THEY ACCUSED YOU OF BEING BRETWOOD SPARTAN WITH A DIFFERENT SCREEN NAME YOU HAD THIS REPLY:

There is just a certain point where you cross the line and that is just a perfect example of it. Brentwood Spartan come on man nobody deserves to be compared to that guy.
                      lol funny thing is that I have an Iranian neighbor who acts EXACTLY LIKE BRENTWOOD. I even have a name for his lies "Persian exaggeration," The guy would lie about the most stupid thing like where he graduated from college. At a party this dousche told girls that he graduated from USC but he really graduated from CSUN. ( A school where you need like a 2.0 to get accepted).

He also lies about other sthpid ***** like his major and career to the girls. I laugh my ***** off every time I go to a party with this guy. His real name is Hamid.

NOBODY KNEW YOU WERE IRANIAN BUT YOU EMBARASSED IRANIANS WHILE THE ONLY EMBARRASMENT WAS YOU.
                      DUDE I AM DONE DEFENDING YOU. SEEK HELP

Comment

Originally posted by Amir_Temur
                        Good Job GoBrowns1
                        as for this incident...
                        Im at a loss for words, i knew it wasnt your mock the second I saw how much you wrote for each pick...I was going to search it on google, but my atheist friend beat me to the punch
                        I feel bad for calling someone out like this, but it's also wrong to take credit for other work.

I knew it was not his because of this line :

16. Arizona Cardinals - Stewart, Jonathan, RB Oregon

The tread on Edgerrin James’ tires are starting to wear thin and his back-ups are nothing to be afraid of. The Cardinals would love to be able to run the ball effectively as that is the Whisenut/Grimm school of football, and to do that they need a real horse at RB. Jonathan Stewart is going to AMAZE people at the Combine as he is unbelievably strong and will potentially post a sub 4.4 40. Stewart runs a lot like Adrian Peterson and I have a good feeling that once we get closer to the draft there is going to be a lot of buzz around him as he is clearly the 2nd best RB in this class. Obviously, a CB like McKelvin or a DE like Harvey make sense here too, but I think the better value is with Stewart.
                        Since I am a big Stewart fan , I remember reading these exact words somewhere before. so I went and looked for it.

Comment

Khak too saret Sherwin!

Comment

lol this is absolutely hillarious!!!! thank you sherwin

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X