Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For NFL fans how do you like my Mock NFL Draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i cant believe you sherwin.
    this is unbelievable.
    why do you try and act like a big shot? be your damn self.

Comment

since the thread I opened about sherwin was closed I am gonna put the link here for people who didnt see it:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ad.php?t=55913

unbelievable sherwin
      ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
      Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
      Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
      forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by gobrowns1 View Post
        This mock is not yours.
        http://www.sportsgamer.com/forums/ma...ock-draft.html
        http://www.spartantailgate.com/forum...ock-draft.html
        ****!
        SHIT!
        I HATE TO DO this dude. I really ****ing hate it, but I'm sorry, plagiarism is something I can't stand.
        Watch the **** out man, this can get you in legal trouble.
        You know man, I have tried to back you up before, but to take someone elses work, thats just crossing the line.

...I gotta spread rep around...

Comment

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
          For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

lol... mayb his real name is hamid.

Comment

gobrowns for MOM

you got my nomination

Comment

Ok look I am going to be honest to you guys and fess up this is not my mock draft. This mock draft belongs to my friend Matt Chase. Sorry for lying again but it will never happen anymore. I am not going to lie over stupid things like this anymore and just post my own original tings. Once again I apologize.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherwin View Post
                  Ok look I am going to be honest to you guys and fess up this is not my mock draft. This mock draft belongs to my friend Matt Chase. Sorry for lying again but it will never happen anymore. I am not going to lie over stupid things like this anymore and just post my own original tings. Once again I apologize.
                  im sorry to say but its too late man. nobody here will trust you anymore. you need to get some help bro.

Comment

ever heard the story of the boy who cried wolf???
                    Originally posted by siavasharian
                    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by Sherwin View Post

What you mean is, you will only lie if you're sure you wont get called out on it. :bs:
                      Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                      GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
                        What you mean is, you will only lie if you're sure you wont get called out on it. :bs:

Comment

LOL are you really 25 sherwin?

Comment

EXPOSED

Comment

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ad.php?t=55913
                              ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                              Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                              Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                              midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                              forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                              Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

bruin jan, ur link doesnt work
                                Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                                GazKhor

Comment

Working...
                                X