Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For NFL fans how do you like my Mock NFL Draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
    bruin jan, ur link doesnt work
    use the link in post #18
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

I know sherwin that you cant check the general forum without an account so with that said here is my advice to you:

yeah I actually wanted to tell you this but just didnt want to open up a thread.

After the whole humiliation thing that you went through last month, I thought you would never ever do this again. The fact that you did this tells me you have psycological problems beyond what most people have so I am glad you will seek help.

You see, all of us here on this forum will go on with our lives as normal, the only person that you hurt here was you. Go thank god that its not your personal and real life. You still have a chance to fix that. You are young and overall a nice guy just try to see a psychologist for a while and hopefully that will help you.

At last, and this is coming from me personally, I could live with all the khalibandis cuz your positives still outweighted your negatives but never ever put down your own people in front of strangers. The only thins that is holding all of us here together and as friends is our national identity.
      Soem of us like the lakers some the raptors, some manU and some arsenal and the list goes on. The only thing we all share is our love for TM and the reason is the love for our nationality. Never ever forget that.

I dont know about others here but after thinking about it as long as you get some help and CHANGE for the better I have no problem you staying here but the truth is you need a break from us and we need a break from you. Work on your personal problems both on and off the net and hopefully once you got better we will see you again and I promise you if you behave well everyone will accept you but again you need a long break. So best of luck with your treatments and hit us back when you can.
      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

#I didnt realise he actually had a problem?

good luck sherwin jan, I always thought you were a great poster before all this stuff came up
        Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
        GazKhor

Comment

sorry to bring this up, but that thread that sherwin opened up in the general forum posing as someone else was one of the funniest things i've read in a very long time LOL

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
          For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

Originally posted by mkbf2 View Post
            sorry to bring this up, but that thread that sherwin opened up in the general forum posing as someone else was one of the funniest things i've read in a very long time LOL
            I LOVE HOW HE FIRST TRY TO DENY IT BUT THEN WHEN THE FACTS WRE PRESENT HE CAVED FASTER THAN A PING PONG BALL ON FIRE!!

If he was a german spy, ww2 woulda been over in 17 hours!!

The fact that he doesnt see how just 10% of that post would give him up just shows how clueless he is. Sherwin, I know you check this post so please get help.

Comment

Originally posted by mkbf2 View Post
              same

btw guys I don't believe that he's "seeking help", to be honest I think it's just another one of his lies

Comment

y is this thread still open? it's just a sherwin bashing thread, it has nothing to do w/ the NFL draft

Comment

Originally posted by ShahHouman View Post
                  y is this thread still open? it's just a sherwin bashing thread, it has nothing to do w/ the NFL draft
                  shut up!! damn party pooper!!

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                    shut up!! damn party pooper!!
                    u shut up....and rep me btch lol

Comment

u shut up....and rep me btch lol
                      I repped your bi-ch ass 4 days ago, you still havent repped me byooootch!

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                        I repped your bi-ch ass 4 days ago, you still havent repped me byooootch!

Comment

some 1 rep me

Comment

Originally posted by DAT BOY RONALDO View Post
                            some 1 rep me
                            too!

Comment

this is like oral with a girl, you have to return the favor b4 I do it again!!

Comment

oh my

btw, that's when i say "sorry im a vegetarian, i dont eat fish"

Comment

Working...
                                X