• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superman king of dunk!

this man is sick, enjoy lads

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
    CITY

he was sick!

people say the superman dunk was lame cuz he didnt really dunk but it was more the creativity.....he had the outfit and major hang time, it really looked like superman was flying and he actually threw the ball in the hoop which was mad cool

Comment

i didnt like it to be honest, i mean it wasnt a dunk

all the other ones in this competition were nice tho

Comment

i liked all of dwights dunks exept that one. like others said, it wasnt even a dunk.

jamario good robbed, they didnt say specifically that tehy needed to use their partner in the first round, so his order of dunks got messed up, and i personally think, even with the change of orders for him, he deserved to be in the finals more than gerald green.

Comment

you guys all missed what was so special about the superman dunk. He went airborne way sooner than most people. did you guys see the tape?? he went off farther than MJ and brent barry so it seemed like he was flying
          ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
          Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
          Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
          forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

that was impressive, but gerald greens candle dunk was the stupidest (in a good way) thing i have ever seen in my life

Comment

wtf? the tape was in front of the free throw line and he stepped over it.

i gotta give it too him though with the 2 foot jump

i gotta admit even though it wasnt a dunk, i was still screaming infront of the tv
              SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                you guys all missed what was so special about the superman dunk. He went airborne way sooner than most people. did you guys see the tape?? he went off farther than MJ and brent barry so it seemed like he was flying

he took off after the free throw line

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                  he took off after the free throw line
                  he wasnt suppose to take off at the free throw line!!!!!!!!! He was suppose to take off at that tape (white one)
                  midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                  Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                    didn't MJ jump at the free throw line? or was it Dominique Wilkins? or no one did?

Comment

as a toronto fan im very dissapointed in moon, he started off with a great first dunk and all he had to do was do a rather simple kinda flashy dunk 2nd time around and hed beat gerald green to 2nd spot, instead of trying to do something impossible. whether or not he would have beat dwight in the final is something else..but moon is still a slick dunker
                      Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by iran200778 View Post
                        didn't MJ jump at the free throw line? or was it Dominique Wilkins? or no one did?
                        my bad!! MJ and brent barry both did it.

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
                          as a toronto fan im very dissapointed in moon, he started off with a great first dunk and all he had to do was do a rather simple kinda flashy dunk 2nd time around and hed beat gerald green to 2nd spot, instead of trying to do something impossible. whether or not he would have beat dwight in the final is something else..but moon is still a slick dunker
                          he looks like humpty hump aka shock G from digital underground aka the group tupac used to be a dancer for
                          SHOW TIME!

Comment

he was amazing
                            but he didn t touch the rim on his superman dunk.....so I don t know he just threw it
                            ABED1ZADEH -KAR8IMI -BAG6HERI Forever

Comment

Working...
                            X