Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cavs get Wallace from Bulls, Szczerbiak from Sonics

so many trades today.

good trade by new orleans with bonzi and mike james goin there. will give them good depth off the bench.

a good pickup as well for houston getting gerald green. tons of potential, but not the opportunity.

but the deal of the day should be san antonio getting kurt thomas. very solid veteran that will help them in playoffs.

i like san antonio and new orleans/houston out of the west.

Comment

^ i hate the spurs, pistons, nets and kings

Comment

i just read that again, bulls get drew gooden, THANK GOD, i couldnt stand the fker....him and heinrich, his butt buddy from kansas, get to reunite, how cute...

Comment

who gives a fk!!

oh I just remmebered your bch ass lives in ojaio
          ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
          Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
          Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
          forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
            ^ i hate the spurs, pistons, nets and kings
            ur so full of hate!
            midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
            Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
              who gives a fk!!
              oh I just remmebered your bch ass lives in ojaio

nah dude im in tampa, fl right now, woot woot! no ice storm for me! lol

Comment

Originally posted by ShahHouman View Post
                nah dude im in tampa, fl right now, woot woot! no ice storm for me! lol
                so not only you lik the bucks you also like the bucs!!?? so where next stop, milwakee?lol

Comment

so not only you lik the bucks you also like the bucs!!?? so where next stop, milwakee?lol

Comment

dude iwas on a cruise like 6yrs ago and we were watchin football on the boat and guys were talkin their shit, go this team go that team and im in OSU gear from head to toe and i yell out "go bucks!" and one guy's like YEHHH!!! then his boy is like "uh dude, i think he means buckeyes, not bucs" "oh..."

Comment

Working...
                    X