USA-Japan; blurb on iran during halftime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USA-Japan; blurb on iran during halftime

usa is up 2-0, pope and dempsey with the goals. dempsey did the "lean wit it, rock wit it" dance after his goal, it was funny. Twellman, who had a hat trick vs norway, had 2 assists, which isnt good for makaveli's home boy, eddie johnson
    during halftime, the great commentators who really know what they are talking about (the american commentators are the only thing i like about american soccer), spotlighted group c. The said how mahdavikia was THE player that others had to stop and had some nice highlights of him in hamburg (they didnt mention the usa iran goal). They said something about iran in the beggining too, but i missed it.

Japan playing in a 3-6-1 formation, which i am pretty sure they will change in the second half because it didnt work AT ALL.

No euro based players for either team.

btw, japans jerseys are AMAZING. that couldve been us...

japan switch to 4-4-2

johnson not in for twellman.... looooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TWELLMAN Just scored as i was typing that!!!

3-0 USA

but i think johnson is warming up

twellman 4 goals 2 assists last 2 games....

Comment

wolff out (been sucking bad lately)-johnson in

Comment

the commentators were saying how mcbride and twellman wont be a good pairing because they are 2 similar type forewards; they need a fast one to run into space like a johnson. The same exact thing could be said for iran, hash and daei are similar players, we need a kazemian or someone like that to start.

Comment

goal japan

Comment

johnson finally gets into the action with a header off a corner (us has had like 13 corners already) but just misses. hes been invisible other than that

Comment

johnson with triple step over but doesnt get anywhere

Comment

japan scored again in et and was a different team in et, but too little to late, us wins 3-2

twellman man of match again
                johnson didnt play too well, but i dont think he is in danger of losing his spot

Comment

it was a decent game to watch...but damn the americans are goin to be strong in the WC if they can just get by Czech Repub

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                  For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

Hehe,

Wonder why they talked about Iran, ?
                    Strange

Anyway, Good result by USA

Doing good, Impressed by Twellman

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_nr1
                      Hehe,

Wonder why they talked about Iran, ?
                      Strange

Anyway, Good result by USA

Doing good, Impressed by Twellman
                      every halftime, they look at a group from the world cup, and this game they looked at group d

Comment

Working...
                      X