Transfer Rumours of the Premier League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transfer Rumours of the Premier League

I know its early, and pointless, but i will be bringing you news from all the top clubs and their transfer hopes etc... I'll try to keep it short, sharp and precise so you dont have to go through tons of info just to get what you want

The I will focus on the following clubs:

Liverpool
    Manchester United
    Chelsea
    Arsenal
    Newcastle (for roy's benefit)
    Bolton
    Any deals involving clubs outside of England
    EDIT: and Celtic

If you'd like info from any other clubs, just PM me
    Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
    GazKhor

I have heard that Celtic are looking at 2 midfielders from Bolton who are out of contract in the summer, and one of their goalkeepers to replace Boruc who is also out of contract.....trust them to go for freebies

Comment

Liverpool - Real Madrid Chelsea-?: Ashley Cole may not have a future at the club after not being selected for the Carling Cup final.

Chelsea-Barcelona: Didier Drogba and Frank Lampard may leave Chelsea to join up with Mourinho, who is tipped to manage barca from next year.

?-Newcastle: Newcastle boss Kevin "luv it" Keegan is interested in Argentine Emiliano Insua

Schalka-Liverpool: I swear this isnt a joke: Brazilian Rafinha would like a summer move to Anfield (though contrat runs till 2011)

OTHER:

Manchester United:Arsenal: Manager Arsenal Wenger fears for Eduardo's entire career after the saturday injury Get well soon

Tottenham: the club have pledged to provide support for troubled former player Paul Gascoigne

Newcastle: Joey Barton will be unavailable to play against Liverpool because, get this, of the CONDITIONS OF HIS BAIL!

All: Next season, we may find that only the captain is allowed to talk to the ref....

And a Funny:

Tottenham:Warming up for Spurs before their Uefa Cup clash with Slavia Prague, recalled keeper Paul Robinson was goaded by the away fans to sing them a song. He belted out a verse of "Stand up if you hate Arsenal", which went down a storm.

GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by SF1 View Post
        I have heard that Celtic are looking at 2 midfielders from Bolton who are out of contract in the summer, and one of their goalkeepers to replace Boruc who is also out of contract.....trust them to go for freebies

oh, d'you want me to write up any celtics i hear as well? k, added to the list
        GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
          oh, d'you want me to write up any celtics i hear as well? k, added to the list
          Thanks ! Occasionally I get a little inside news, like the bolton one i heard from Burnsy (youth staff member at CFC). I really think that one of them might be Ando.....

Doubt it though.

Comment

DROGBA AND LAMPARD AT BARCA? no thanks

here's what i would like

Ronaldo in -- Ronaldinho our
            Fabregas in -- deco out

Actually deco was one of my fav players, but i don't like how we went to the media and said that he will look for another club if barca doesn't win anything this season, it shows he has no team spirit so i think he would be better off somewhere else, no matter how good he is

Comment

oh and who the hell does wes brown think he is? LOL

Comment

Comment

yeah but compare evra to ronaldo, and you have the reasons behind why ronaldo gets almost 4 times as much
                  GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
                    yeah but compare evra to ronaldo, and you have the reasons behind why ronaldo gets almost 4 times as much
                    the real question is
                    why the hell does wes brown want to earn twice as much as evra?He's not even worth 40 000 per week imo

Comment

i know im just comparing the money they get, such a massive diffrence, and evra works his arse of every game

Comment

Yeah, its incredible. But its like Torres and Kuyt: poor kuyt works his butt off, really hardworking, but he has little talent and doesnt really get anywhere. But torres is....feeling hot hot hot!
                        GazKhor

Comment

yh the diffrence is evra is gd at wat he does but that cant be said for kuyt after ages he mages to score a few easy goals

Comment

true. I think juyt is one of the many mistakes our gaffer has made
                            GazKhor

Comment

Newcastle news (from arround the city):
                              Ashley cole (everyone is talking about him and looks like it might happen) i dont think players like him will leave London.
                              Charels Inzogbia to spurs next season and his replacement is (Recardo Quaresma), i'll believe it when i see it.
                              Van der Vart from Hamburg (Keegans old team).
                              Get some cash on Martins to one of 4 spanish clubs who are intrested in him.
                              Last but not least, these are the players that no one wants to see in St James' Park again: Butt, Barton, Carr, Viduka. they are a waste of space and money.
                              ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Working...
                              X