Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
    IPL > MLS
    American Football Federation >>>>>>>>> Iranian Football Federation.

Comment

the reason why houston lost was because i dont think deyro played
      SHOW TIME!

Comment

So he's worth 5 goals?
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

apparently Figo and Zidan will join MLS

but MLS still sucks monkey balls

Comment

this season will be a change in mls they will now throw the ball in the goal as they feel more comfortable

Comment

the keeper was horrible

Comment

what do you guys expect, the league is not even 15 years in yet
                while all these other leagues have been around for sooooo damn long
                in america soccer is the last sport in favor of ppl
                1.baseball
                2.football
                3.basketball
                4.hockey
                5.soccer
                just like the national team.... wait and you will see how much the MLS will improve.
                SHOW TIME!

Comment

here is the highlights

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
                    MLS is so bad, arab teams look like Man U or AC Milan compared to to the mls teams.
                    dont be an idiot..

the MLS is not bad, for one thing, being a die hard houston dynamo fan and all.. the houston dynamo lost their lead central defender ryan cochrane in the draft (the man that would of guarded Bare).. the team is off pace in defense.. they arent formed well for counter attacks.. even with their undefeated pre-season before the pacific championship, de rosario, davis and mullan did not play this game. the houston dynamo have so many good players that they cant put draft protection on all of them, 2nd.. the houston dynamo trashed sydney fc 3 - 0. basically what im saying is that DC United to New England Revolution would probably of done ALOT better in that game.

irans pro league is weaker than americas mls.. irans pro league is better than saudis shitty league. the mls is stronger than ANY asian league

i personally think the pro league is better than most gulf leagues

Comment

Originally posted by KevinisGQ View Post
                      dont be an idiot..
                      the MLS is not bad, for one thing, being a die hard houston dynamo fan and all.. the houston dynamo lost their lead central defender ryan cochrane in the draft (the man that would of guarded Bare).. the team is off pace in defense.. even with their undefeated pre-season before the pacific championship, de rosario, davis and mullan did not play this game. the houston dynamo have so many good players that they cant put draft protection on all of them, 2nd.. the houston dynamo trashed sydney fc 3 - 0, basically what im saying is that DC United to New England Revolution would probably of done ALOT better in that game.
                      irans pro league is weaker than americas mls.. irans pro league is better than saudis shitty league. the mls is stronger than ANY asian league
                      i personally think the pro league is better than most gulf leagues

Comment

Originally posted by DAT BOY RONALDO View Post
                        whats wrong? do you want to prove me wrong? i stated facts

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
                          what do you guys expect, the league is not even 15 years in yet
                          while all these other leagues have been around for sooooo damn long
                          in america soccer is the last sport in favor of ppl
                          1.baseball
                          2.football
                          3.basketball
                          4.hockey
                          5.soccer
                          just like the national team.... wait and you will see how much the MLS will improve.
                          the american national team has ALREADY improved more than 80 percent what it was 10 years ago, america will only get stronger.. i honestly myself do not want to see iran play the usa at the state its in right now, because we will lose to them, they arent the same team we faced at france 98

the mls alone is at another level than it was just 4 years ago.. its currently the fastest growing league on the planet.. im still unsure why you guys bash the mls so bad, dont look at the LA Galaxy and think that thats the strongest team in the mls because if anything, their currently the weakest... give me a break.. go look at the MLS All star game as an example.. teams like Chelsea FC, Celtic have been trashed (and theres no team chemistry whatsoever in the all star game) dont kid yourselves.

i PERSONALLY believe the MLS is better than englands 2nd league.. but thats my opinion, most of you who bash the MLS seem like you haven't watched any games, you guys should rewatch the mls final last year (Dynamo vs NE)

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
                            MLS is so bad, arab teams look like Man U or AC Milan compared to to the mls teams.

hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by KevinisGQ View Post
                              the american national team has ALREADY improved more than 80 percent what it was 10 years ago, america will only get stronger.. i honestly myself do not want to see iran play the usa at the state its in right now, because we will lose to them, they arent the same team we faced at france 98
                              the mls alone is at another level than it was just 4 years ago.. its currently the fastest growing league on the planet.. im still unsure why you guys bash the mls so bad, dont look at the LA Galaxy and think that thats the strongest team in the mls because if anything, their currently the weakest... give me a break.. go look at the MLS All star game as an example.. teams like Chelsea FC, Celtic have been trashed (and theres no team chemistry whatsoever in the all star game) dont kid yourselves.
                              i PERSONALLY believe the MLS is better than englands 2nd league.. but thats my opinion, most of you who bash the MLS seem like you haven't watched any games, you guys should rewatch the mls final last year (Dynamo vs NE)
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

MLS keeps getting better every year

in a few more years, MLS has the chance to combine

a)young latin american talents who they can convince from not going to europe by offering more money and the american lifestyle

b) respected european legends like beckham, everyone from zidane, ronaldo, shevchenko, ronaldinho have all said they would want to play in MLS

c) solid american players like landon donovan, clint dempsey, claudio reyna etc

the future looks good for MLS....more teams, more money, stadiums, press etc

Comment

Working...
                                X