This one is for you sherwin!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one is for you sherwin!!!!

I know you can see threads here so happy birthday!

KC opened a thread for this holy occasion, use one of your aliasis to see it!!

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ad.php?t=56334
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

^i dont think he can, hes banned, plus he ASKED to be banned, why would he bother coming ?

but watevs happy birthday

Comment

How is this sports related?
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
        ^i dont think he can, hes banned, plus he ASKED to be banned, why would he bother coming ?

but watevs happy birthday
        you dont need to sign in to be able to see this here. International forum is open. This is why I posted this here
        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

If I recall correctly sherwin and general rashti's lies were exposed at the same time and thus we all decided that they had to marry each other.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
            If I recall correctly sherwin and general rashti's lies were exposed at the same time and thus we all decided that they had to marry each other.

Comment

ive heard you guys mention this sherwin fella alot, i do remember him vaguely so can someone fill me in on the pfdc insider and why he got banned?
              Go Cows!

Comment

You guys took him too seriously which is why your response to his lies was childish. You should have just exposed him and help him understand that he doesn't have to lie to belong anywhere especially the internet.

He had a sense of belonging here with the time he spent.

This may be the internet, but imagine how you'd feel after being thrown out of PFDC after such a long time. Okay so he lied, but I think he was changing, and you guys just wouldn't let go.

Think about that before you spend your time ridiculing someone.
                The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
                  You guys took him too seriously which is why your response to his lies was childish. You should have just exposed him and help him understand that he doesn't have to lie to belong anywhere especially the internet.
                  He had a sense of belonging here with the time he spent.
                  This may be the internet, but imagine how you'd feel after being thrown out of PFDC after such a long time. Okay so he lied, but I think he was changing, and you guys just wouldn't let go.
                  Think about that before you spend your time ridiculing someone.
                  seems like you did not read ANY of my posts directing to him. NOT ONE!!!! He is not thrown out of PFDC, he is getting help right now and he will be back.

Comment

Working...
                  X