X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Fernando Torres appreciation thread

the player of the moment

ferrnado torres

he is lethal and now won player of the month who saw his goal today unbelivable

lol...hes gd but he aint no ronaldo but a very gd player and i think he's to gd for liverpool, hes gona get wasted like so many others

Comment

cool
      sigpic

Comment

if hes the player of the moment... then i'm the next phil the power taylor.

Comment

Moyes & Torres win monthly awards

Everton boss David Moyes has been named Barclays manager of the month, with Liverpool striker Fernando Torres winning the player award for February.
          Everton were unbeaten in the league for the month as they put themselves in contention to land fourth place and a Champions League spot.

It is the fourth time Moyes has won the award and last won it in January 2006.

Torres scored a hat-trick in a 3-2 win over Middlesbrough in a February which yielded four goals in two league games.

The Spaniard's triple was his first in the Premier League and he added to the one he scored against Reading in the Carling Cup earlier on this season.

He is currently on 18 goals in the top-flight scoring charts, with Emmanuel Adebayor, who is on 19, and 21-goal Cristiano Ronaldo ahead of him

----------------------------------------
          about bloody time too that this thread was made - oyu got htere just before me!!!
          Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
          GazKhor

Comment

i have a feeling this thread will die soon....

Comment

Originally posted by DAT BOY RONALDO View Post
              i have a feeling this thread will die soon....

Comment

He's the missing link in Liverpool's attack.
                The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

torres>cristiano

torres is better at scoring and assisting. cristiano has a woeful number of assists this season, which is pretty bad considering he is a "winger".

but my prediction is that both cristiano and torres will finish the season with 24 goals.

Comment

interesting........Im not so sure though...Man U still have Derby, Balcnkburn, Wigan and West Ham to play...

THIS THREAD SHALL NOT DIE!!! I'll see to it that it doesnt
                    GazKhor

Comment

yes me to comon daei we can do it

Comment

hopefully he can take the euro 08 title

him and fabregas are the best in england right now...good news for spain

Comment

o snap he scored again today...didnt even know...a great assist too

13 goals in his last 12, not too shabby

btw does anyone else think that lucas is absolute GARBAGE?! Why the hell does he keep starting?

Comment

cos rafa has faith in him for some bizarre reason. Like he has faith in Kuyt...but im not complaining- the work kuyt does is important, even if he doesnt EVER score....

I dunno the deal with lucas, maybe Rafa thinks he will EVENTUALLY come up trumps like Riise or Hyypia..,.
                            GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
                              interesting........Im not so sure though...Man U still have Derby, Balcnkburn, Wigan and West Ham to play...
                              THIS THREAD SHALL NOT DIE!!! I'll see to it that it doesnt
                              true

Comment

Working...
                              X