No announcement yet.

Who'll join Derby?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why do you want bolton relegated?????? Ando's team!!
    Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
    GazKhor

Comment

they deserve to be relegated and i hope ando leaves right when season is done..

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
        Sunderland = Man United rejects
        They are, all Keano did is get ex Man U players, Celtic and Irish players.
        I dont think he knows what he's doing! Yesterday against Everton (at home) he played 4-5-1 and didnt have a shot on goal till the last 5 minutes (free kick)!! look at them then look at Birmingham who fight in every game and score 4 against spurs draw with Arsenal in one week, Even newcastle who are in a mess had 3 forwards against Liverpool (away) after the score was 3-0!!
        I think the Mini Mancs will go down coz they cant win away + they have hard games left at home. 4 more points max.
        Keano will leave them after that and manage Cork FC.
        ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

When Keano won the Championship last season - after taking over when Sunderland were in the botton 4 of the table - in a rip roaring fashion, I thought this can be a great managerial career for him.

But as the Premiership is a totally different ballgame, with extra quality in the opposition teams compared to the likes of Cardiff City and Sheffield Wednesday, that was the real test and quite frankly Keano has lost it to the extent that he has continued 'walking his dog' routine rather than getting close with his subordinates.

He will become a managerial flop as a result - and to think Sir Alex's former players in Mark Hughes, Steve Bruce, Gordon Strachan, Bryan Robson, have become some solid managers for their teams.
          sigpic

Comment

When Keano won the Championship last season - after taking over when Sunderland were in the botton 4 of the table - in a rip roaring fashion, I thought this can be a great managerial career for him.

But as the Premiership is a totally different ballgame, with extra quality in the opposition teams compared to the likes of Cardiff City and Sheffield Wednesday, that was the real test and quite frankly Keano has lost it to the extent that he has continued 'walking his dog' routine rather than getting close with his subordinates.

He will become a managerial flop as a result - and to think Sir Alex's former players in Mark Hughes, Steve Bruce, Gordon Strachan, Bryan Robson, have become some solid managers for their teams.
            ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

^albert luquq, patrick kluivert, larent robert, boumsong, even micheal owen... thats what 50 mill + and look where u r right now

Comment

I'm going with Fulham, Birmingham, and Derby.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
                  ^albert luquq, patrick kluivert, larent robert, boumsong, even micheal owen... thats what 50 mill + and look where u r right now

Comment

and yet Porto is going nowhere

oh and as far as United ending up spending 50 odd million, bear in mind for the last 2-3 seasons we have not spend more than 25 million combined, so I think it is about time we showed our financial muscle. Hell the season before we only got Michael Carrick - a bit pricy but he is well worth the money on a long term basis.

Look at Liverpool. I clearly remember the year 2005 when them Scousers sarcastically chanted "USA!USA!" to us while we fiercely protested the Glazer took over and hell some even formed a new club in anger. But when Hicks and Gilett came, they were bowing down and over the moon as they gave Rafa a huge transfer budget. Now Liverpool want to leave Anfield for a soul-less stadium, but their plans are going down the drain day after day due to increasing costs and debt. The transfer from where Rafa bought some great players (Torres, Babel) and a lot of really shit players (Voronin, Leiva) and for him to end up fighting for 4th place when he had a squad to challenge for the title - example picking the really shit Kewell over Babel, Torres on the bench with a dud name Kuyt starting etc...no wonder Hicks and Gillett were pissed off at him. and for Rafa to then come and demand more money, he should be thankful them Yanks didnt sack him there and then.

The reason why the huge debt isnt that much of an apparent problem at United, is because United's fan base is huge - unrivalled - as well as with average crowds being 70,000+ in every game as well as some great sponsorship deals and merchandise. But to maintain this recent spending spree - all we need now is a genuine striker and we are done for the next couple of seasons - we have to keep on winning.

Otherwise
                    sigpic

Comment

and yet Porto is going nowhere

oh and as far as United ending up spending 50 odd million, bear in mind for the last 2-3 seasons we have not spend more than 25 million combined, so I think it is about time we showed our financial muscle. Hell the season before we only got Michael Carrick - a bit pricy but he is well worth the money on a long term basis.

Look at Liverpool. I clearly remember the year 2005 when them Scousers sarcastically chanted "USA!USA!" to us while we fiercely protested the Glazer took over and hell some even formed a new club in anger. But when Hicks and Gilett came, they were bowing down and over the moon as they gave Rafa a huge transfer budget. Now Liverpool want to leave Anfield for a soul-less stadium, but their plans are going down the drain day after day due to increasing costs and debt. The transfer from where Rafa bought some great players (Torres, Babel) and a lot of really shit players (Voronin, Leiva) and for him to end up fighting for 4th place when he had a squad to challenge for the title - example picking the really shit Kewell over Babel, Torres on the bench with a dud name Kuyt starting etc...no wonder Hicks and Gillett were pissed off at him. and for Rafa to then come and demand more money, he should be thankful them Yanks didnt sack him there and then.

The reason why the huge debt isnt that much of an apparent problem at United, is because United's fan base is huge - unrivalled - as well as with average crowds being 70,000+ in every game as well as some great sponsorship deals and merchandise. But to maintain this recent spending spree - all we need now is a genuine striker and we are done for the next couple of seasons - we have to keep on winning.

Otherwise
                      Scousers are Ass holes (we all know it) i mean i hate them more than the mackems (and that is very hard ).
                      PS: Porto won the champions league in 2004, remember the special one? that was the last time we will ever see a talant home growen team win it.
                      I like teams like that + their fans are happy anyway.

Comment

trufax @ scousers and porto of 2004
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X