X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FA Cup semi's..who would have thought lol

Cardiff vs Barnsley

Portsmouth vs West Brom

I think Barnsley should win the Cup, they deserve it after knocking out 2 of the big 4 clubs.

This is rediculous. Chelsea shouldve beaten barnsley. But i think that barnsley and portsmouth could be a respectable final.

This means that there is a 75% chance that a non-EPL team will be in the community shield.

Comment

i hate Pourtsmouth. They should have lost at Preston NE. I hope they lose to West Brom Abion or def to the winner of Cardiff - Barnsley, hopefully Barnsley.

Comment

I want to see barnsley to win it all as well because they deserve it after sending 2 potential winners out, but i think pourtsmouth will win it.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Barnsely...that will be the ultimate giant-killing performance in decades if they go all the way and win the Cup.
          sigpic

Comment

barnsely
            Last edited by taha; 03-11-2008, 08:06 PM.
            you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
            sigpic

Comment

i want porthsmouth to win it!

i have great respect for sol campbell! he was a great english defender and always stepped up and scored crucial goals for both his clubs and england when the team couldnt do shit! prefer him over ferdinand or that sissy woodgate but he is kinda old now, so i guess its fine.

go campbell!!
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

i think west brom vs. barnsley
                ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

Comment

Lol at Barnsley in the UEFA cup .
                  sigpic

Comment

Portsmouth defeated West Brom 1-0 to get into the FA Cup final.. Kanu scored

Barnsley should beat Cardiff.... hopefully anyway, Barnsley-Portsmouth would be a nice final

Comment

Cardiff is currently leading Barnsley 1-0 in the 30th minute

Comment

i love that avram grant thing in ur sig

Comment

^^ haha thanks

Cardiff-Pompey is the final

Comment

Sad for Barnsley

Nice knowing them though
                            sigpic

Comment

yessss...go sol campbell!!
                              Originally posted by siavasharian
                              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                              X