No announcement yet.

Best league in the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is not official, this is MY opinion. theres big arguements between the spanish primera and the italian serie a for 2nd.. it's a tough one, but i'd barely have to give it to the primera over the serie a.. barely

In order, top ranked leagues
    1. FA Premier
    2. Spanish Primera
    3. Italian Serie A
    4. German Bundesliga 1
    5. French Ligue 1

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
      lol c'mon guys you are just singing for the moment just like how you were last year! And no offence but the majority of you who say that epl is the best are either bias or not know much about football.

last year when 3 of the 4 semi finalists of the CL were english people on pfdc voted epl as the best league in the world even though none of them managed to win it(lol) and even though the previous year spanish teams won the CL and UEFA Cup beating english teams in both of the finals. and last season a spanish team won the uefa cup again for the second consecutive time in a all spanish final.

just because their big four teams have been doing well in the last 3 years doesn't make it the best.

The EPL is technically and tactically behind Spain and Italy and that is why most south americans play there and not in england. The only reason there are more south american players playing in epl is because of the foreign coaches that like to play a certain style especially in europe. For eg Benitez, previously mourinho , and to a lesser extent arsene.

But if you want to look at history Spainish teams have done the best in europe and will continue to dominate.
      Mate, let them think what they think.
      I'm sure they have never been to a game in the stadium here to watch a game of long ball all day.
      To all the prem lovers, please sit and watch a game between Middlesbrough and sunderland for 90 minutes without changing the channel, or any game between any of the non top 4 team. i challenge you.
      ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
        we all ready knew that.... teams in the final stages of CL in recent years have been mostly english... so it proves the leagues superiority
        the leagues superioirty depends only on a few clubs.

put tottenham, portsmouth, bolton or any other club other than teh top 4 and England can not compete with the majority of clubs in Italy and Spain.

This is why only the same top 4 clubs are the only clubs in England that reach the finals. Even so, these top 4 clubs don't haev the best club in them.
        The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
        For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
        http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
        http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
        http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
        http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

http://goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=618849

this is a good article relating to this topic.

Comment

after seeing 2 bottom team spanish teams play an AMAZING game i have to say spain. this is not the only reason though.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
              after seeing 2 bottom team spanish teams play an AMAZING game i have to say spain. this is not the only reason though.
              Agree, here we had Derby vs Sunderland 2 weeks ago, it was a classic (in shiteness), no shots on goal, 4-5-1 by both teams. and i swear that i've seen better games in Iran and in the Qatari leagues.
              In Italy this season the competition is so hard look at milan, they cant even make 4th place to go to europe next season (imagine if that was Man U?)
              In spain we had diffrant teams in the champions league every season not the same 4 every year!
              ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

yea so how many of these 4 teams have actually won the champion's league in the last 4 or 5 years??

1 time! that 3-3 liverpool milan game and that was a bit of cheating and alot of luck...
                their first goal, it was offside before it and the ref waved it so it lead to the pass which gerrard scored. The 2nd goal was NOT a real penalty...and all this happening so quick, it was just the momentum.

Comment

for me La liga tops..!!

Comment

the EPL is definitely rising to its potential as much as i dislike it

Comment

Working...
                    X