Chelsea vs Fenerbahce

bolded ones are my picks

Semi's

1 vs 4
    2 vs 3

Comment

man utd is a dead team walking!!!!!!!

Comment

I predict an Arsenal Vs. Manchester United final.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranian soccer fan View Post
          I predict an Arsenal Vs. Manchester United final.
          inshallah roma-fenerbahce final

Comment

CHELSEA IS GETTING OWNED

FENERBAHCE GOING FOR IT ALL

lay lay lay lay FENERBACHE

Comment

How come Chelsea gets all the (relatively) easy teams this season in Europe ?
              sigpic

Comment

Barcelona vs Arsenal final. its gonna be in the past four years only barca, arsenal, milan, and liverpool make it to the final.
                VISCA EL BARCA

Comment

Its united's year

Comment

Barca - Liverpool finale, revenge for last year

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                      CHELSEA IS GETTING OWNED

FENERBAHCE GOING FOR IT ALL

lay lay lay lay FENERBACHE
                      FORZA FENERRRRR

Comment

wow i predicted right. i knew roma and man u would be together again. now watch roma win. mark my words whoever wins the FIRST leg at roma will advance. dont even watch the 2nd leg because if roma goes in with a win they will defend it out and if man u goes in with a win roma doesnt have the firepower to score more than man u away.

chelsea and barca getting hard teams as always. they both got a free ticket to the semis. this is why the LEAGUE is worth more kaebi jan... it wouldnt mean JACK if barca makes it to the semis. if they win the semifinal game, THEN that means they did something. but you cant say oh we went further than you.

arsenal vs liverpool DAMN this will be the game to watch. if liverpool wins it will be AMAZING... i will trash talk to my arsenal friend for the rest of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                          wow i predicted right. i knew roma and man u would be together again. now watch roma win. mark my words whoever wins the FIRST leg at roma will advance. dont even watch the 2nd leg because if roma goes in with a win they will defend it out and if man u goes with a win roma doesnt have the firepower to score more than man u at home.
                          chelsea and barca getting hard teams as always. they both got a free ticket to the semis. this is why the LEAGUE is worth more kaebi jan... it wouldnt mean JACK if barca makes it to the semis. if they win the semifinal game, THEN that means they did something. but you cant say oh we went further than you.
                          arsenal vs liverpool DAMN this will be the game to watch. if liverpool wins it will be AMAZING... i will trash talk to my arsenal friend for the rest of the year.
                          just because real madrid couldn't beat roma doesn't mean Man U can't

oh and Milad, I won't be happy with Semi's (unlike most real fans would, most likely), i'd only be happy if Barca would win CL (which I think they'll do)

oh and I'm hoping for fenerbache to surprise chelsea and beat them

Comment

http://forums.icnorthwest.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=33755

this is kinda wierd :/
                            idk if i should think it was fixed, or if it was just a lucky guess

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
                              http://forums.icnorthwest.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=33755

this is kinda wierd :/
                              idk if i should think it was fixed, or if it was just a lucky guess
                              http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...3105656AAigxRG

that was posted yesterday too, imo there's def something fishy about this

Comment

Working...
                              X