MUST WATCH VIDEO: "Cristiano Ronaldo - The Story so far"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MUST WATCH VIDEO: "Cristiano Ronaldo - The Story so far"

An in-depth profile of the 23-year-old Portuguese winger, who has enjoyed great success with Manchester United. Featuring contributions from Red Devils boss Sir Alex Ferguson and team-mate Wayne Rooney.

http://www.footytube.com/2008/03/07/...-story-so-far/
    you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
    sigpic

watched it a while ago.
    he was a cry baby when he was a kid too.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

people try to bring this guy down so much...call him a poof, a cry baby, a show off, a girl, etc etc etc but he keeps getting better and better and better, and you can't help but watch in awe as he destroys nearly any defence in the world.

i am a die hard united fan but ronaldo isn't my favourite player, heck he isn't in my top 5 of all time greatest players but one thing is for sure, whenever ronaldo is on the pitch you know you're in for a treat.
      you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
      sigpic

Comment

ronaldo can dystroy only crap team's defences
        I got no time for a signiture

Comment

didn't mean to disrespect him, he is abviously a star but karimi is better
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fM7StuFNwI

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^^ I dare him to do that again to Ronaldo 2 years after that incident and seeing how ronaldo become a typhoon AFTER the WC2006 it will not be a pretty sight for iranis
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
              didn't mean to disrespect him, he is abviously a star but karimi is better
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fM7StuFNwI
              my friend is a ronaldo fanatic, i gotta show him this

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                ^^ I dare him to do that again to Ronaldo 2 years after that incident and seeing how ronaldo become a typhoon AFTER the WC2006 it will not be a pretty sight for iranis
                that means nothing man, have you seen the current karimi he became a monster after the WC2006

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
                  that means nothing man, have you seen the current karimi he became a monster after the WC2006
                  in Qatar
                  sigpic

Comment

omg, u guys thing karimi is better than ronaldo? come on guys...
                    sigpic

Comment

Fantastic video. I used to be a big Ronaldo basher back in the day, but he's gained my respect. He's improved IMMENSELY and is bagging goals and assists for fun these days. However, the problem is he has not yet proven to be a big game player for the most part be it during EPL derbies, CL, and World Cup. He hasn't played up to his expected standards in those games. Thus, it's wrong for the English media to say he's the best player in the world and he could very well be the "Michael Jordan" of football like it said in the video.

But you know what, teams need a player who can demolish small teams; they can be very tricky. As you see, Arsenal, Barcelona, and Real Madrid really struggle to crack open the small teams sometimes.

Anyway, he still got owned by Iraq in the Olympics. Was trying to be flashy the whole time and proved ineffective. Pulled the same fancy stuff vs. Iran too, and he lost the ball several times.

Previously known as "IraqiFootball"

Comment

Originally posted by IraqiFootball View Post
                        Fantastic video. I used to be a big Ronaldo basher back in the day, but he's gained my respect. He's improved IMMENSELY and is bagging goals and assists for fun these days. However, the problem is he has not yet proven to be a big game player for the most part be it during EPL derbies, CL, and World Cup. He hasn't played up to his expected standards in those games. Thus, it's wrong for the English media to say he's the best player in the world and he could very well be the "Michael Jordan" of football like it said in the video.

But you know what, teams need a player who can demolish small teams; they can be very tricky. As you see, Arsenal, Barcelona, and Real Madrid really struggle to crack open the small teams sometimes.

Anyway, he still got owned by Iraq in the Olympics. Was trying to be flashy the whole time and proved ineffective. Pulled the same fancy stuff vs. Iran too, and he lost the ball several times.

god how badly do you just want to punch him in the face....

Comment

the story so far? why would i wanna see a river of tears forming? LOL wow he scored against derby county whilst playing UCF (ultra center forward)/uniteds main goal getter.

Comment

Originally posted by IraqiFootball View Post

Did you guys beat Portugal in Olympics?

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                              Did you guys beat Portugal in Olympics?
                              http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/olym...ll/3560424.stm

and Iraq finished 4th in the tournament after missing out on a bronze medal

So people who say Iraq's Asian Cup win was a fluke forget to mention what Iraq did in 2004 Olympics that was a long continuous process that ultimately made them Asian Champions
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X