X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F1 2008 Thread

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
    CITY

Mclaren is going to own Ferrari this season.

Watch the first 1-2 of the season tomorrow for Mclaren.

Comment

I am so pissed.

if it wasn't for the safety cars, it would have been an easy Mclaren 1-2

Kovalainen drove a flawless race and I feel for him. He deserved second.

As for Hamilton, what else do you expect? He is the best driver around and he has the best car!

Comment

Alonso was so STUPID leaving mcclaren becuase of some ridiculous selfish jealousy and a little argument

McClarren gonna own this yr: I hope hamilton wins but ferrari get the manufacturer trophy
        Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
        GazKhor

Comment

what a race man, only 7 made the finish!

and tough luck ferarri..maybe they'll have more luck next week.

CITY

Comment

McLaren is def the team to beat this year. So happy with the race.

I went to the airport yesterday evening and there was heaps of ferrari fans getting ready to leave Melb and i had my new Lewis hat on. i got sooo many bad stares. and i would even tip my hat to a few. LOL.

felt so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
              Mclaren is going to own Ferrari this season.

Watch the first 1-2 of the season tomorrow for Mclaren.
              Originally posted by Hadi View Post
              I am so pissed.

if it wasn't for the safety cars, it would have been an easy Mclaren 1-2

Kovalainen drove a flawless race and I feel for him. He deserved second.

As for Hamilton, what else do you expect? He is the best driver around and he has the best car!
              Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
              McLaren is def the team to beat this year. So happy with the race.
              I went to the airport yesterday evening and there was heaps of ferrari fans getting ready to leave Melb and i had my new Lewis hat on. i got sooo many bad stares. and i would even tip my hat to a few. LOL.
              felt so good.
              ferrari will own Mclarean , this race was a dumbarse mikey mouse race (as suprah would say). kimi was gona own hamilton..hamilton should go and pray kimi wasnt on his game that race and the best part of that race was alonso overtaking kovalainen after he over toke alnonso i wish they repleyd ron's face....watch out this sunday all u mclarean fans coz u gona get owned by ferrari

Comment

Originally posted by MAN U!!!!! View Post
                ferrari will own Mclarean , this race was a dumbarse mikey mouse race (as suprah would say). kimi was gona own hamilton..hamilton should go and pray kimi wasnt on his game that race and the best part of that race was alonso overtaking kovalainen after he over toke alnonso i wish they repleyd ron's face....watch out this sunday all u mclarean fans coz u gona get owned by ferrari

I luv comments like this. Ferrari had a bad day, as did Kimi as did Massa. Deal with it.

Y is it that ferrari fans feel the need to make an excuse everytime they dont do well as though they think they are the only team that can win the championship.

How can u fault Lewis's performance? And laughing at Heiki getting overtaken. least he finished the race.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
                  I luv comments like this. Ferrari had a bad day, as did Kimi as did Massa. Deal with it.
                  Y is it that ferrari fans feel the need to make an excuse everytime they dont do well as though they think they are the only team that can win the championship.
                  How can u fault Lewis's performance? And laughing at Heiki getting overtaken. least he finished the race.
                  because i know for a fact that ferrari has the speed and as u saw in the middle stint, when kimi was going well and through out winter testing ferrari was on top, secondly i admit kimi had a bad race and u know for a fact it was a one off as kimi never drives bad and as for massa we both know hes inconsistent so there not much i can say about him, lets just say this yr is a close 1 but il stick to my man kimi and ive been a ferrari supporter since 4 back in the days when ferrari wasnt the ferrari of now so im not a glory hunter

Comment

because i know for a fact that ferrari has the speed and as u saw in the middle stint, when kimi was going well and through out winter testing ferrari was on top, secondly i admit kimi had a bad race and u know for a fact it was a one off as kimi never drives bad and as for massa we both know hes inconsistent so there not much i can say about him, lets just say this yr is a close 1 but il stick to my man kimi and ive been a ferrari supporter since 4 back in the days when ferrari wasnt the ferrari of now so im not a glory hunter
                    Ferrari may have the speed but so do BMW and so do McLaren.

Its all about consistency in this game and Ferrari had none of it this weekend.
                    And as for Kimi when he is under pressure he does have days like this, so plz dont say one off cause that is not tru. Kimi will do anything for a win which is great but sometimes it is the undoing of him.

Im glad you are not a bandwagon supporter brother, but unfortuanately u r just like every other Ferrari fan. You think you are superior to everyone else.

Comment

Ferarri 1-2 Hell Yeah8

CITY

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post
                        Ferarri 1-2 Hell Yeah8
                        come on baby, wers hamilton now

Comment

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gooooooz news for ferrari!!!
                          though the grid originally finished:
                          1. Massa (Ferrari) 1:35.748

2. Raikkonen (Ferrari) 1:36.230

3. Kovalainen (McLaren) 1:36.613

4. Hamilton (McLaren) 1:36.709

5. Trulli (Toyota) 1:36.711

6. Kubica (BMW Sauber) 1:36.727

7. Heidfeld (BMW Sauber) 1:36.753

both mcclarens have been penalised 5 places for impeding Alonso. the grid now stands :

1. Felipe Massa (Brazil) Ferrari 1:35.748
                          2. Kimi Raikkonen (Finland) Ferrari 1:36.230
                          3. Jarno Trulli (Italy) Toyota 1:36.711
                          4. Robert Kubica (Poland) BMW Sauber 1:36.727
                          5. Nick Heidfeld (Germany) BMW Sauber 1:36.753
                          6. Mark Webber (Australia) Red Bull 1:37.009
                          7. Fernando Alonso (Spain) Renault 1:38.450
                          8. Heikki Kovalainen (Finland) McLaren 1:36.613
                          9. Lewis Hamilton (Britain) McLaren 1:36.709
                          10. Timo Glock (Germany) Toyota 1:39.656

Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                          GazKhor

Comment

come on baby, wers hamilton now
                            yeah were is he? oooooowwwww 9th place!!

CITY

Comment

3th grand prix of the season in Bahrain and Kubica (BMW) got pole position!
                              Massa 2nd, Hamilton 3th, Raikonnen 4th, Kovalainen 5th, 6th Heidfeld (BMW)

CITY

Comment

Working...
                              X