Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Premier League Predictor: who's gonna come out on top, and who'll be in for the drop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Premier League Predictor: who's gonna come out on top, and who'll be in for the drop?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...or/default.stm

where do you think your team will finish? simple: predict scores for each game, and see where your team come. whoever gets the most accurate final table gets repped and gold!

EDIT: When you've done this, print screen the table that you get. closest person to the final result gets repped + gold!
    Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
    GazKhor

k tnks im doing now

Comment

how can i post it here?

Comment

heres mine:
        1st chelsea 91pts
        18th sunderland 30
        19th Fulham 28pts
        20th Derby still 10 points
        Oh, the other top 4are the same (as usual) Manc U, Arsenal, Liverpool.

Everton 5th and Portsmouth 6th.

And if you realy need to know, Newcastle is 12th.
        ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
          how can i post it here?

copy and paste the entire table......you too roy, so i can see the final table (for repping and gold-giving purposes)
          GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
            copy and paste the entire table......you too roy, so i can see the final table (for repping and gold-giving purposes)
            Hey man, i can copy it but when i try to paste it it went nuts on my screen.
            As long as the mackems finish in the buttom 3 i'm happy.
            ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

aight, in that case, new system: post the top 6, and the bottom three
              GazKhor

Comment

i honestly believe liverpool can take the league still (at least i hope)
                Attached Files

Comment

top marks for Arian for finding a way to post it - FOLLOW HIS EXAMPLE BOYS!!!!
                  GazKhor

Comment

competition over.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
                      competition over.
                      hah mine is better quality

u honestly believe united is gonna finish with 92??????

Comment

Being an Arsenal fan this is really tough to say, but i cant see us winning anymore. Judging by the table if chelsea win there game in hand we are level on points with 3rd place, when only a few weeks ago we were 5 point in the lead.

1st: Man U
                        2nd: Arsenal
                        3rd: Chelsea
                        4th: Liverpool
                        5th: Everton

and apart from the two bottoms i have a feeling Bolton will go down. Which is good for Ando as he would play more.

Comment

Originally posted by Arian View Post
                          hah mine is better quality

u honestly believe united is gonna finish with 92??????
                          .... javier clemente has more of chance of managing iran at this present situation!, than liverpool have of winning the league...

i know, mayb ive gone a little over the top... buts just i dont see this united side losing any games... but ive been wrong a rare occasions bfore .

Comment

My table has United winning the league with 90 points - five ahead of the rent boys on 85 with Le Arse 3rd on 83 and Everton just pipping their red scouse brethern to 4th place by 1 point - 17 points behind the champions of course

Oh and for the record, Newcastle survive the drop by 1 point on 31 (10 behind Sunderland) with Fulham, Bolton and Derby going down to the Championship
                            sigpic

Comment

i, like everyone else on this forum, made sure bolton was relegated

EDIT: btw has ne1 else noticed that portsmouth and west ham only have 37 GP on all the tables?
                              ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

Comment

Working...
                              X