X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
      hell yes baby
      this is Madrid we talking about , not some poor asss wanna be high roller like barfelona...! WE GET WHOEVER WE WANT..!!

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
        dont worry we have plenty of money
        and considering how much we paid for Pepe and Sneijder this is a bargain.
        I know, but having money doesn't mean we need to waste it especially since he wants to move to real.

Next they will have to make a move for Quaresma and Albiol shows alot of potential as well.

And seriously, Pepe needs a transfer. Its no longer funny.
        The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood View Post
          I know, but having money doesn't mean we need to waste it especially since he wants to move to real.
          Next they will have to make a move for Quaresma and Albiol shows alot of potential as well.
          And seriously, Pepe needs a transfer. Its no longer funny.
          honestly speaking Deigo is worth that fee if not more. He is the next best thing to Kaka.. no shit!

him and Robinho linking up again will be somthing special just like in their days at Santos when they owned the brazilian league.

He has pace , vision , skill and style everything for the ultimate midfielder. He is exactly what we need! You dont understand how good he would be!

He will bring life for our attack and make us a formidable force. I would kill for him!

Comment

honestly speaking Deigo is worth that fee if not more. He is the next best thing to Kaka.. no shit!
            him and Robinho linking up again will be somthing special just like in their days at Santos when they owned the brazilian league.
            He has pace , vision , skill and style everything for the ultimate midfielder. He is exactly what we need! You dont understand how good he would be!
            He will bring life for our attack and make us a formidable force. I would kill for him!
            yea he is amazing and can get scary good. but what bothers me is that we already have guti (inconsistent but when at his best top 3 playmaker in the world), baptista (also inconsistent but really good during attacks, can score crucial goals), sneijder (amazing set pieces, shots, overall good). theres no way guti can be transfered, hes been on the club longer than raul. so that means both baptista and sneijder would have to leave.... otherwise hardly play.

Comment

Baptista can be loaned, and we can find some other use for Sneijder.

Comment

Your freaking out, and he hasn't even signed yet. At least wait until it is official.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                  yea he is amazing and can get scary good. but what bothers me is that we already have guti (inconsistent but when at his best top 3 playmaker in the world), baptista (also inconsistent but really good during attacks, can score crucial goals), sneijder (amazing set pieces, shots, overall good). theres no way guti can be transfered, hes been on the club longer than raul. so that means both baptista and sneijder would have to leave.... otherwise hardly play.

im pretty sure even real madrid fans will not agree to that!!

as for baptista, drenthe, pepe, even saviola & robben...welll....wat can i say?? somethings are better left unsaid
                  goodluck in the future transfers
                  Originally posted by siavasharian
                  ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                  بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

If my club is smart, they would refuse the ridiculous fee. Juventus refused paying the fee because they have very good managerial decision making.

I think if everyone refuses Diego this year, his price will be cut in half by the summer and then we can pick him up. Plus we don't really need him, I think the money could be used for some other players.
                    The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                    For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                    http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                    http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post

imo, when at form, mr guti is def in top 3 best playmakers in the world, maybe even the best one

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
                        If my club is smart, they would refuse the ridiculous fee. Juventus refused paying the fee because they have very good managerial decision making.
                        I think if everyone refuses Diego this year, his price will be cut in half by the summer and then we can pick him up. Plus we don't really need him, I think the money could be used for some other players.
                        be serious have you watched any Real games this season?!!

Money is not an option for a team like Real that wouldn't spend it if they couldn't .

30 million is peanuts for them , it wouldn't ruin the the bank balance believe me!

This would actually be one of the smarter signings in recent years definately better than pepe , baptista and robben.

Comment

next year:

(some new player who just had his brakethrough) would actually be one of the smarter signings in recent years definately better than mr Diego

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post

as for baptista, drenthe, pepe, even saviola & robben...welll....wat can i say?? somethings are better left unsaid
                            goodluck in the future transfers
                            i agree

but guti at his best can do some crazy shit!

I'll never forget that back pass he gave to zidane . I think it was againts deportivo

Comment

be serious have you watched any Real games this season?!!
                              Money is not an option for a team like Real that wouldn't spend it if they couldn't .
                              30 million is peanuts for them , it wouldn't ruin the the bank balance believe me!
                              This would actually be one of the smarter signings in recent years definitely better than pepe , baptista and robben.

i fully agree to that..! we simply have not had a good creative play maker in the team since z zoo ...!
                              we are badly lacking in that aspect of the game right now and he is the best readily available option...! (unless we can lure out players such as Dinho or Rafael van der Vaart) and 30mil is chop change for us..!!
                              everybody wants to blame the our defense but we are horrible when going forward, guti is way too slow and predictable in his distribution of the ball, our offensive approach to the game is boooooooooring and lame..! shuster gotta go...! the last three league games have been so hard to watch although we are getting points out of them....! it will be a matter of time before luck and individual brilliance of our players abandon us and we would loose out the lead in the la liga title as well..!!

Comment

Working...
                              X