brazil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brazil

wc 06 wasnt too long ago. but look at brazils current roster. it has like 3 players that played in the wc.

Goalkeepers:Wingbacks: Maicon (Inter), Marcelo (Real Madird), Daniel Alves (Sevilla), Rafinha (Shalke 04).

Defenders:Midfielders:Strikers: Alexandre Pato (Milan), Robinho (Real Madrid), Luis Fabiano (Sevilla) Rafael Sobis (Real Betis).

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=618416

the amazing Rs are gone. but its brazil.. there will always be amazing players. but i dont think there will be a combo as good as ronaldo rivaldo ronaldinho roberto carlos for the next couple of years.

but with the current squad i like this line up:

-------------------fabiano-----------
    ------------robinho------------------
    ---------diego-----------kaka--------
    -------------------baptista-----------
    -------------silva--------------------
    -marcelo-----------------------alves-
    ------------alex-------lucio----------
    ----------------cesar----------------

pato will sub in for fabiano and maicon sub in for alves.

you know I really hope Scolari becomes Brasil coach after Euro (He said he is going to resign).

Dunga even though he won Copa America is no where near the coach as Big Phil is.

Comment

brazil makes more talent than entire europe

if its club were rich as europe's coaches they would have be the worlds only football superpower
      I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
        you know I really hope Scolari becomes Brasil coach after Euro (He said he is going to resign).
        Dunga even though he won Copa America is no where near the coach as Big Phil is.
        no doubt scolari is one of the best coaches of all time.

Comment

Daei>Solari
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

its a DISGRACE that one of the best goalies in the world GOMES (psv) doesn't get an invitation.

Comment

No Anderson ? MEH!
              sigpic

Comment

Ronaldinho is still young, they need him and some more mature players in the squad.

I really don't see Brazil's midfield controlling against a good European side. I mean other than Silva (who is incredibly slow) everyone else is suited for attacking midfield.

I think they'll need to replace silva with 2 better defensive/attacking midfielders and then they have a solid squad.
                The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
                  Ronaldinho is still young, they need him and some more mature players in the squad.
                  I really don't see Brazil's midfield controlling against a good European side. I mean other than Silva (who is incredibly slow) everyone else is suited for attacking midfield.
                  I think they'll need to replace silva with 2 better defensive/attacking midfielders and then they have a solid squad.
                  Anderson has been a rock in the midfield for United this season. For a 19 year old, he has some amazing passing vision, great acceleration and a player who can hold his own superbly in the nitty gritty midfield battles by holding up the ball as well as some solid tackling....and he's a horny b@stard as well

That's why I wasnt pleased when Anderson's name was NOT on this Brazil team. Fail
                  sigpic

Comment

I agree with you guys on Brazil squad and talents...Even though I am sad my favorite player (ronaldo) is not there, but other youngsters will hopefully fill his shoes and make him proud...

Comment

during the world cup, i was working with this brazilian chick and she said all brazilians are pissed off at the wc roster. The reason is NIKE spends so much money on brazil so the national team Must pick the players NIKE wants. lol
                      So they claim that there are better players than the "Stars" and they want to see them play.

Comment

Originally posted by Land of Samba View Post
                        I agree with you guys on Brazil squad and talents...Even though I am sad my favorite player (ronaldo) is not there, but other youngsters will hopefully fill his shoes and make him proud...
                        i'm hoping mr ronaldo plays in wc 2010 (he'll only be 32/33 then..), I just can't imagine a WC without him

Comment

kaebi,
                          I am planning to go to WC 2010 and I really hope to see him play for brazil..I really believe in him and his motivation to fight this injury to return to his good form...

Comment

Brazil has a soft spot in most peoples hearts.

The passion in which they play the game and the way they entertain all around the world is something i will forever be grateful for.

who can ever forget Cafu getting up on that little podium with his contagious smile and lifting the World Cup as Brazil became champions, yet again.

Ronaldo scoring the goal that made him the all time greatest.

The partnership of Romario and Bebeto in 94, ppl say they disliked each other but there professionalism on the pitch blew everyone away.

Brazilians i have wathed in my generation alone are enough to be some other countries greatest in 100 years.

Romario, Bebeto, Ronaldo, Dunga, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Lucio, Roberto Carlos, Emerson, Gilberto, Robinho, Juninho, Juninho P, im sure i am missing some other.

Comment

im also sure ronaldinho will continue with the NT, brasil always makes changes and im sure well see many familiar faces come WC 10...im also suprised Vagner Love isnt there, hes got a handful of caps and once he leaves CSKA he will be in there no doubt
                              Go Cows!

Comment

Working...
                              X