X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u know best!!!

Comment

Originally posted by roy View Post
      As much as i disslike him, he is good, ok, he dives, but so does 90% of the players in the world. it's just when he does it they make a big deal.
      What makes it worse for me is when a penalty (1 in 100 games) is awarded against them then you'll see the red nose winging and *****ing about reffs (the same ones who gave him 100s of penalties and shit).

For me (a Newcastle fan who thinks Man United are Cheating scum), i'll put my hands up and say he is the best player in the world for the 07-08 season. anyone who thinks else knows nothing about football.
      mage messi morde?

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
        how bout u stop bsing ronaldo??? he scored lol that shows ur football intelligence
        what, because i cant predict the future that makes me less knowledgable about football?

Milad he cried everytime he went down/there was a foul called

but it was a nice goal (i gotta say that to stay true to the deal... MAN its hard)

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
          quoted just incase you decide to edit it IF he doesnt score
          quoted just to make you look like a idiot

Comment

i'll put my hands up and say he is the best player in the world for the 07-08 season. anyone who thinks else knows nothing about football.
            ^^^^ or are too close minded to admit it

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
              what, because i cant predict the future that makes me less knowledgable about football?
              "im going to prove that he cant score vs a real team (even though totti isnt playing)"

because u say he cant score against a real team and he did makes u less knowledgable about football

Comment

one man team

Milad mate, Messi has been injured most of the season, Ronaldo is the best so far (unless) when they meet in the semi final Messi shoes them who the boss is.
                It was the same last season when Kaka ripped them to bits.
                After that there is Euro 2008, I mean lets say Germany wins it, and Chelsea wins the Champions league (both with Ballack in them) he'll get it, thats how it works.
                To be fair, the kid was the One man show this season in Manchester (and a bit of help from the reffs) , i dont care what anyone says about shrek or Teves etc.... he was the team, without him they would have been out of the top 3 (remember where they were when he missed 3 games after the red card he got) .
                ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

^^^ man that was beginning of the season, we played crap also i dont agree with the 1 man statement, there has been a few games he has played not so well and some games rested that the team peformed well, r defence, midfield so many contributers and i dont know wer u got the ref idea from ur the first person to state such accusation.

Comment

Milad mate, Messi has been injured most of the season, Ronaldo is the best so far (unless) when they meet in the semi final Messi shoes them who the boss is.
                    It was the same last season when Kaka ripped them to bits.
                    After that there is Euro 2008, I mean lets say Germany wins it, and Chelsea wins the Champions league (both with Ballack in them) he'll get it, thats how it works.
                    To be fair, the kid was the One man show this season in Manchester (and a bit of help from the reffs) , i dont care what anyone says about shrek or Teves etc.... he was the team, without him they would have been out of the top 3 (remember where they were when he missed 3 games after the red card he got) .
                    Well I agree on the refs bit, but that is a matter of consequence. Refs tend to either ignore or not understand the dirty tackles, pushes, kicks, and shirt-pulling and that makes some of the players facing such shit decide to take matters in their own hands as a lesson.

Remember how that kunt Michael Ball got away last season with this ?

I guess that has put referees under a lot of pressure to crack down on any foul play that targets specifically the more skilful players.

Then again the players of today should be thankful they arent playing in the times of such notoriously hard men like Nobby Stiles, Ron "Chopper" Harris, Norman Hunter, Claudio Gentile and Daniel Passarella

p.s. apart from the game against Portsmouth, the games United have lost all had Rooney missing from the side rather than Ronaldo

Rooney has the highest assists aside from Nani's corners in the team. So if anything Ronaldo's goals would have been really less had it not been for the assists by Rooney
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MAN U!!!!! View Post
                      ^^^ man that was beginning of the season, we played crap also i dont agree with the 1 man statement, there has been a few games he has played not so well and some games rested that the team peformed well, r defence, midfield so many contributers and i dont know wer u got the ref idea from ur the first person to state such accusation.
                      Reffs!
                      How meny penalties were awarded against them this season in the Prem?
                      I'll tell you. 0 And check this, there were 7-8 100% penalties never awarded to the poor other teams (ask Sir red nose).
                      As for the Portsmouth one on one penalty (in the FA cup) if the reff didnt give that then he would have never managed another game ever.
                      And still (sir Alex blamed the reff & Distan after the game not his players).
                      Last but not least:
                      Everyone in England knows that a 50/50 ball will go to Man U.
                      ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

^^^honestly that the first time ive heard this, i follow united like mad i have a lot of united haters friends and ive never heard anything like this....ok there might be some mistakes that happen in many games but i think we have been cheated in many games from not getting pens we deserve and not getting are players protected...its not our fault we have 1 of the best defence

Comment

Originally posted by MAN U!!!!! View Post
                          ^^^honestly that the first time ive heard this, i follow united like mad i have a lot of united haters friends and ive never heard anything like this....ok there might be some mistakes that happen in many games but i think we have been cheated in many games from not getting pens we deserve and not getting are players protected...its not our fault we have 1 of the best defence
                          I think all it is is that Sir Alex intemidates the reff, they are scared of him.
                          If it wasn't for him i might have a soft sopt but i just cant stand the guy, sorry.
                          The other thing, people like him and Vinger & Benitez have ruined the English football (as a national team) and killed the future for English players.
                          I'm telling you, by 2012 most of the England team will be picked from the CHAMPIONSHIP.

Comment

^^^yh i agree, they r scared and do there job properly coz of the comments b4 the game but it isnt cheating...did u hear wengers comments 2day lol

Comment

7-8 .. typical geordie iranian exaggeration... i need proof of purchase.

Comment

As much as i disslike him, he is good, ok, he dives, but so does 90% of the players in the world. it's just when he does it they make a big deal.
                                What makes it worse for me is when a penalty (1 in 100 games) is awarded against them then you'll see the red nose winging and *****ing about reffs (the same ones who gave him 100s of penalties and shit).

For me (a Newcastle fan who thinks Man United are Cheating scum), i'll put my hands up and say he is the best player in the world for the 07-08 season. anyone who thinks else knows nothing about football.

Comment

Working...
                                X