Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
    quoted just to make you look like a idiot
    how the hell do i look like a fool for quoting you and saying IF he doesnt score you will look like a fool... because YOU were so sure he would score. i never said if he would score or not. seriously man... comprehension skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Obteene View Post
      Im rly sorry for your loss, but can you please post the vid on youtube.
      too late i cut them i died

Comment

Love him or hate him he is simply the best player in the world right now

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Originally posted by roy View Post
          I think all it is is that Sir Alex intemidates the reff, they are scared of him.
          If it wasn't for him i might have a soft sopt but i just cant stand the guy, sorry.
          The other thing, people like him and Vinger & Benitez have ruined the English football (as a national team) and killed the future for English players.
          I'm telling you, by 2012 most of the England team will be picked from the CHAMPIONSHIP.
          Dont compare the core British base of United with the Black-Frenchies of Arsenal and the Spanish fetish of Rafa

We always had a good deal of players to provide for Eng-er-land, but England are shite and the England fans - most of them usually supports of won-f***-all sides from Championship and League One/Two - always scapegoat our players for their national team's mediocrity.
          sigpic

Comment

sorry NyPimp but I have to do this:

and SHHHHHHH!:

lol j/k, Eyval for being a man of your word
            Welcome Mr. Carlos Queiroz!
            My YouTube Channel

Comment

Working...
            X