Fenerbahce Will Win! :d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
    1-1 will send us through aswell. To me, it sounds like you are totally counting us out.
    im not underestimating Fenerbahce.. but every1 is saying they are gonna win the whole CL just after this first leg of the 1/4 final... frankly its not something that im that concerned about.. 1 goal will send us through to the next round, but i think the players are gonna be wanting more than 1, just for insurance.. stop overrating this turkish club

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
      im not underestimating Fenerbahce.. but every1 is saying they are gonna win the whole CL just after this first leg of the 1/4 final... frankly its not something that im that concerned about.. 1 goal will send us through to the next round, but i think the players are gonna be wanting more than 1, just for insurance.. stop overrating this turkish club
      So I guess wins over Inter, PSV, Sevilla, and Chelsea aren't good enough. Now I can cleary see why I overrate them.

Comment

If fener can score 1 goal at stamford bridge, it will have to take chelsea another 2 goals to match it.

They couldn't even score in that game, all they relied upon was Drogba. Drogba's runs and curlers, Drogbas free kicks and Drogba's shooting... and maybe a little ballack shooting from distance.

Chelsea is finished, they can't afford anymore slip ups in order to win any title.
        The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
        For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
        http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
        http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
        http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
        http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

WHAT? FANAR Baaghche won? eyval lol chelsea sucks
          Welcome Mr. Carlos Queiroz!
          My YouTube Channel

Comment

Chelski and Jabba the Hutt soorakh

Comment

all y'all are haters

Comment

next week new thread coming up. FENNERBACHE MOVES TO SEMIFINAL CHELSEA OUT

Comment

yeaaa wuddaapp guys!!! i jus got back from a huge party with all my turkish friends!! FENER BABY!!!
                  ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

Comment

I had a feeling Fener would win.

They have a good contegient of south american players and with Zico you know your getting your money's worth.

Comment

feners gonna score atleast one.. nd then chelsea are jus gonna pray drogba does something special... they didnt even do nething special td... their only goal was an own goal!! fener attacked well.. the difference between fener nd other teams that are just below the "top" teams, is fener actual believe they can beat any team in the world... they will attack chelsea, they learned their lesson in the last leg
                      ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

Comment

Yea, i think the key is to have the confidence to win and not be Afraid of the other team under any circumstances. Just like in a real life like brawl.. If you have the thought at all that you will lose, then you will without doubt lose (I think fener is nothing short of that)

Comment

Remember last years champions league?

Man Utd lost to Roma but progressed after winning at home

Liverpool lost to Chelsea but progressed after winning at home by PKs

AC Milan lost to Man Utd but progressed after winning at home

This Season

Chelsea lost to Fenerbahce but will progress after winning at home
                          I AM A BLUE FAN IN AND OUT!!!

sigpic

Comment

arya n THAT WONT HAPPEN. FENERBACHE IS LIKE SUPER TURK POWER!

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                              arya n THAT WONT HAPPEN. FENERBACHE IS LIKE SUPER TURK POWER!
                              More like this season's over-achievers Like AS Monaco of 2003/04
                              sigpic

Comment

I Got A Free Kebab From The Local

Comon!

Comment

Working...
                                X