No More Dutchmen Schuster!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No More Dutchmen Schuster!

WTF is up with this guy and dutch players?!!

Since his arrival he has brough in Sneijder, Drenthe and Robben.

And now he wants to bring in Huntelaar.

WTF is this the dutch national team?!!

I have nothing againts Dutch players , but I dont think their the best! All these dutch guys in our team and what did we do in the champions league?! Nothing. Just like when half of Barca was Dutch during Van Gaal's time , they achieved nothing!

RVN has been brilliant for us, but the others have been average with Sneijder being a little better than the rest but overall too much money.

Why dont you bring in Matijsen , Van Der Vaart and Heitinga while your at it.

denthe is a good asset, he will be really good in the future.

but i agree South americans are much better
    if not check africa their is alot of talents there
    I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Dutch players have a good history in Spain.
      I will always love the team that Van Gaal had the beautiful football they used to play.

Didnt they win awards when he was coach?? i thought they had a good era with him

Comment

The best Dutch player & manager in La Liga history:

Johan Cruyff
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
          The best Dutch player & manager in La Liga history:
          Johan Cruyff
          One of the greatest in football. He was the man when he played for Barca and i love the Cryuff turn

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
          For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

holland are the most underachieved team of history! Spain is not far behind.

They are not at their best, but with this young team, they'll progress to be very strong, in the next world cup and in 2014. remember ehy wont be a seeded team at hte WC until 2014 (because of the 2002 travesty)
            ---------------l Rahmati l------------
            ----------Hosseini----Aghili-----------
            -Kaebi-------------------------Asadi-
            -------------Nekounam--------------
            -------------------------Mobali------
            -------------Zandi------------------
            --Shojaei----------------------------
            ------------------------Madanchi----
            --------------Khalili--------------

Comment

shuster gotta go...!! we are wasting time with this dude...!!
              i wouldnt have minded if he was bringing VDV...!! We are badly in need of a creative attacking MFder...!!

Comment

huntelaar might be a quality pick...if they get him for relatively cheap (around 10m) then why not, but i dont see ajax selling for that, hes got a real knack for goal but then again...theres always someone who scores a ridiculous 35 league goals in holland (alves, machlas, kezman) and when they leave holland they lose their touch
                Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
                  huntelaar might be a quality pick...if they get him for relatively cheap (around 10m) then why not, but i dont see ajax selling for that, hes got a real knack for goal but then again...theres always someone who scores a ridiculous 35 league goals in holland (alves, machlas, kezman) and when they leave holland they lose their touch
                  Huntelaar for 10m?!

Real is going after either Huntelaar or David Villa, Huntelaar will cost about 30m.

I think the worst Dutch signing was Robben, he is an excellent player indeed, but why the hell would you spend 37.5m for a player thats injured half of the time.

Comment

Working...
                  X