do you agree with baggio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
    in american football maybe but those old soccer players used to be strong too...the ball was alot heavier back then
    and football back in those days was HARD and BRUTAL

Many of the fouls of those days would have even led to calls for a lifetime ban today

The only thing football lacked, and I have to say it lacked alot, was pace and the speed of play back then
    sigpic

Comment

speed is ok as long as skill doesnt disappear. it sucks when a player is successful only because of speed.

i think ronaldo was the perfect player for this generation. he had insane skills, and also had really good pace and speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
        and football back in those days was HARD and BRUTAL

Many of the fouls of those days would have even led to calls for a lifetime ban today

The only thing football lacked, and I have to say it lacked alot, was pace and the speed of play back then

yea true, they used to play brutal back then

but the speed could be because of the videos we see too...old videos dont show real speed cuz the technology was so behind back then

Comment

yea true, they used to play brutal back then
          but the speed could be because of the videos we see too...old videos dont show real speed cuz the technology was so behind back then
          but for SOME reason the defenders backed then sucked. i mean i could have defended better. they just stood there looking like retards at the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
            but for SOME reason the defenders backed then sucked. i mean i could have defended better. they just stood there looking like retards at the ball.
            the amount of space attackers got because defenders barely closed them down as much as they do today, was ludicrous

you know, i am thankful that we have changed mentalities and approach to the game. its made it more exciting than ever before
            sigpic

Comment

you know, the original football tactic was 2-3-5, do you think when they changed to 4-4-2 that the players were saying the same thing as baggio says now? that's basically what makes football nice, it "evolves" for every generation

Comment

in american football maybe but those old soccer players used to be strong too...the ball was alot heavier back then

im just using american football as an example, im saying the game has evolved so as a result the players must evolve as well and rely less on skill and more on athleticism

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
                  you know, the original football tactic was 2-3-5, do you think when they changed to 4-4-2 that the players were saying the same thing as baggio says now? that's basically what makes football nice, it "evolves" for every generation
                  to bad it has "evolved" to include diving and other dirty tactics that players like you know who/you love do.

Comment

to bad it has "evolved" to include diving and other dirty tactics that players like you know who/you love do.
                    lol ronaldo

imagine him sitting at home and reading all the bad stuff people say about him

the look on his face would be priceless
                    I AM A BLUE FAN IN AND OUT!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arya_n View Post
                      lol ronaldo
                      imagine him sitting at home and reading all the bad stuff people say about him
                      the look on his face would be priceless
                      "Nobody Loves me...WHY?? OH WHY?? WHY GOD WHY???

btw, the world has already seen his "priceless look". its not that priceless anymore

Originally posted by siavasharian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

i don't love robinho

Comment

i don't love robinho
                          1 debatable dive makes robinho a diver? LOL! man you LOST it.

Comment

1 debatable dive makes robinho a diver? LOL! man you LOST it.
                            i lost it? you're the one who drags ronaldo into every single discussion when you get the chance

Comment

i lost it? you're the one who drags ronaldo into every single discussion when you get the chance
                              nope. it was perfectly relevant. then you got illogical when you brought robinho into it.

Comment

nope. it was perfectly relevant. then you got illogical when you brought robinho into it.
                                dude, get the **** out of your little dream world bubble
                                when something controversial happens to real's advantage, you say it's perfectly fine

when something controversial happens in real's disadvantage..well...:
                                **** soccer. im not watching this ****ing luckfest anymore. what the **** on earth is the point of watching if the ****ing undeserving ****ing team ****ing wins all the ****ing time? ****ing bull****ingshit.

our ****ing CENTERBACKS WERE OUTSIDE THE OPPONENTS 18 YARD BOX FOR AT LEAST 5 MINUTES... the ****ING BALL GOT CLEARED AT LEAST 5 TIMES OFF THEIR GOAL LINE. we could have had 20+ ****ING GOALS YET THEY WIN. where the **** is the SKILL involved in this? what the **** is the point of watching this bullshit? im only following basketball now... a sport where the REAL TEAM WINS.. not the ****ING luckier one.

Comment

Working...
                                X