Pre-Game

Beyonce and Jay-Z

nice pics man

Comment

Originally posted by ShahHouman View Post
      nice pics man
      thanks Houman, i would of taken ALOT more, but i was too into the game

Comment

i understand 100%, at OSU games, especially the big ones (for example national championship games) i hav very few pics of the game itself cuz im so into the game and im just too nervous to take pics lol

but a game like minnesota or northwestern where it's over at the end of the first quarter, we take a lot of pics lol

Comment

Originally posted by ShahHouman View Post
          i understand 100%, at OSU games, especially the big ones (for example national championship games) i hav very few pics of the game itself cuz im so into the game and im just too nervous to take pics lol
          but a game like minnesota or northwestern where it's over at the end of the first quarter, we take a lot of pics lol
          lol, same here. It seems I usually get a crap load more pics from the pre-game, than the actual game

Comment

lol yup...pregame, marching band,team coming onto the field, opening kickoff, during a tv timeout, halftime, 4th quarter when we kno we've won.. lol

Comment

Very nice, thank you.

Comment

I am glad the rockets won. as a result the lakers won the pacific
                ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

awesome pics, u went to the game?
                  Go Cows!

Comment

yessssss!! NO lost!! now this is the laker's chance at gettin the top seed, if they dont take advantage now, they'll regret it big time
                    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                      yessssss!! NO lost!! now this is the laker's chance at gettin the top seed, if they dont take advantage now, they'll regret it big time
                      I'll be somewhat satisfied if the rockets win 2/3 of their next games. I prefer them winning all though, we NEED top seed ourselves.. IF not, i wouldnt mind matching up with the lakers

the lakers, when healthy, have arguably the most talented team in the west

fisher/farmar
                      kobe/vujacic
                      odom/ariza
                      gasol/radman
                      bynum/turiaf

and dont forget they have Phil Jackson. I think next to san antonio, theyre the 2nd most dangerous team when healthy. The hornets have a DAMN good starting 5, but thats pretty much it

Phoenix, Dallas and Utah are my wildcard. You just dont know how theyll fare. GSW will fizzle out because of their lack of a post man and the hornets will fizzle out because theyre inexperienced. Denver just simply cant stop anyone in the postseason. theyre not gonna drop 168 on a playoff team either

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
                      awesome pics, u went to the game?
                      thanks, yep

Originally posted by MoJo23 View Post
                      Very nice, thank you.
                      thanks Mojo, great to know theres other Rockets fans

Comment

My friends saw Steve Nash at Pub Fiction the night before the game drinking and taking shots. apparently, he got like 20 numbers from all the hot girls inside the bar. didn't know players drank the night before games, especially wouldn't expect that from Steve Nash.
                        VISCA EL BARCA

Comment

Originally posted by KevinisGQ View Post
                          thanks Mojo, great to know theres other Rockets fans
                          Actually, i'm not a Rockets fan at all.

GO PISTONS!

Comment

Originally posted by Arzhang View Post
                            My friends saw Steve Nash at Pub Fiction the night before the game drinking and taking shots. apparently, he got like 20 numbers from all the hot girls inside the bar. didn't know players drank the night before games, especially wouldn't expect that from Steve Nash.
                            wow Arz, I didn't know that either. No wonder he was fading during the game

Originally posted by MoJo23 View Post
                            Actually, i'm not a Rockets fan at all.
                            GO PISTONS!
                            haha It's cool. good luck to the pistons during the playoffs then

Comment

Working...
                            X