Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American Football Fans...Arena Football Anyone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American Football Fans...Arena Football Anyone??

i went to the tampa bay storm game today and it was my first arena football game and it was pretty cool, for $20 (parking and game ticket at 10 each) i got to sit right behind the end zone and overall the experience was pretty gooz

the AFL prides itself in being the most fan friendly league out there and it really is, u're right there in the action, i saw the players giving fans high fives in between plays, if the ball goes out of bounds the fans get to keep the ball, nonstop entertainment (in between plays, during timeouts, halftime)...and most importantly, u get ur football fix as we await the start of football season

very cool, i recommend it!

that sounds awesome, especaially for only 20 bucks!

Comment

oh dude it was a blast, if i actually cared bout the teams (columbus has a team but i nver made it to one of their games) i could talk any shit i wanted to the opposing team, some people did at today's game but they were horrible at it lol, i'vebeen to enough sporting events to kno how to get under an athlete's skin lol

if i were u, being 15 and not having too many options of places to go and things to do because of ur age, i'd recommend it for u and ur boys

Comment

Originally posted by ShahHouman View Post
        oh dude it was a blast, if i actually cared bout the teams (columbus has a team but i nver made it to one of their games) i could talk any shit i wanted to the opposing team, some people did at today's game but they were horrible at it lol, i'vebeen to enough sporting events to kno how to get under an athlete's skin lol
        if i were u, being 15 and not having too many options of places to go and things to do because of ur age, i'd recommend it for u and ur boys
        lol yea man this sounds great, ive seen a couple games there pretty action packed.
        but i dont think NC has a team lol

Comment

ahh shit u're right, sorry y0!

Comment

Working...
          X