Brazil-Zaire free kick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazil-Zaire free kick

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

haha i saw that once......if i remember right the guy did it again and got red carded xD
    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

ITV World Cup Heaven and Hell: Dirty Rotten Scandals (1/5)

This explains the main story behind what happened in Zaire's 1974 WC run...including that freekick incident against Brazil
      sigpic

Comment

thx 4 vid.
        lightens up!
        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post

ITV World Cup Heaven and Hell: Dirty Rotten Scandals (1/5)
          This explains the main story behind what happened in Zaire's 1974 WC run...including that freekick incident against Brazil
          hahahahahhahahaha They were literally fighting for their lifes
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Brazil is like Lech Poznan. Zaire is like the rest of the world.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

LOL saw this on a nigerian forum a while back. egypt has zaire (now doctor congo) in its first round world cup qualifying group. they're actually a pretty decent team with the likes of lua lua and shabani nonda.

i'm hoping zaire pull off heroics similar to the video above.

Comment

Working...
              X