Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's your daddy??? Thats right baby! Its..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
    george lynch and trone hill played years in this league as valuable pieces to the puzzle. George lynch was a laker and a member of the 1993 NC national championship and he was drafted by the lakers as a defender not scorer.( ironically he wore #24)

Philly made it to the finals because of defense not offense. Eric snow, geroge lynch, aaron mckie, mutombo and tyrone hill were all great defenders and AI was at the peak of its career. AI won the MVP because neither shaq nor kobe could get it because each one had the other as a teammate

Dude go talk to someone who doesnt know anything about bball. I have been following NBA religously since you guys werent even sperms

and I dont watch the game only. I listen to the analysis and read articles. I NEVER EVER judge anyone by sportscenter highlights cuz that is as biased as the shit gets.

As far as AI winning because of that reasoning, that was what the people who voted for him said not me!!! To me that was a dumb reasoning to begin with!!! If I had a vote I would given it to tim duncan that year who had the best regular season in the 00-01 season

as for smush and kwame, they are not even plying for the floormats of the nba and you are comparing them to great contributers like lynch and hill??

Kobe woulda avged 50 a game in the playoffs but sacrificed that for the good of a team and the result: 3 championships. Its not a coincidence that kobe's only 50 point playoff game came when there was no shaq. Personally, I take kobe's 45 point game AT san antonio (best record in the NBA) in the playoffs over any other playoff performance any day!! Even horace grant after that game said I had never seen MJ play like that in the playoffs.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST: I am not saying AI is not a good player cuz he obviously is a GREAT player but he has never been as good as Kobe and he will never be. He has a better supporting cast. He has more talented players around him and he is in 3-0 funk in the playoffs, NUF said!!
    how far did kobe go without shaq? iverson reached the nba finals all alone and as nyc said, he had a couple of 50 point games. this proves that AI is more dominant and singlehandedly helps his team more than kobe.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
      how far did kobe go without shaq? iverson reached the nba finals all alone and as nyc said, he had a couple of 50 point games. this proves that AI is more dominant and singlehandedly helps his team more than kobe.
      thats the dumbest thing people say!!!!!!!!! The laker's suporting cast was pretty much done with age and injuries 2 years before shaq left evident by the losing record the lakers had 3 MONTHS into the 02-03 season. AGAIN, it took a string of 40+ point games by kobe to put them back in the playoffs as a 5th seed and this was WITH shaq. The only reason the lakers were relevant shaq's lastyear was becuase they got gary payton and karl malone.

The thing is when shaq left Kobe all of a sudden went from the youngest paler on the team to the oldest!!! All the veteran palyers were either traded or retired. The fact that the lakers didnt go anywhere was the direct SCREWUP by the managment. They should have signed better palyers.

Shaq
      's teamates pretty much won him a championship. He was getting limited minutes. It was alonzo mourning who was the beast in the middle for them.
      The evidence for this is that shaq won his first playoff game today alomost 2 years after the heat won the championship for shaq.

Just look at how the return of D fish improved the lakers. Remember he was a vital element in the championship team. How about robert Horry?? brian shaw? rick fox? These were all the players that mattered and they were all GONE when shaq left its not like the lakers brought back the same team just sans shaq. See where shaq is and where kobe is now, I think that enough of an evidence!!!!
      ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
      Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
      Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
      forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

they got gary payton and karl malone

poor kobe

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post

poor kobe
          thats all you could say!!!???

enough arguing over this!! as a matter of fact your opinion made me 7000 in gold, any other opinions you wanna bet on???
          ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
          Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
          Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
          forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Working...
          X