Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's your daddy??? Thats right baby! Its..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's your daddy??? Thats right baby! Its..

The mamba himself. Mr. KB24!!!!!!!!! All of Kobe's baskets from last night. ENJOY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

he's sick!

If they survive the spurs, they can win the whole thing.

Comment

Celtics will win it... but props to Kobe, one hell of a player

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
        Celtics will win it... but props to Kobe, one hell of a player
        I agree but only because the lakers dont have bynum to be the defensive monster that he is.
        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

people can hate on kobe all they want, but you cant deny his talent. There is no one that can take over like he does (not even Lebron). And this is coming from a Kings fan.

Comment

his best basket was his last one where he DID Smith after they were talking trash back and forth.

Comment

Originally posted by raminio05 View Post
              There is no one that can take over like he does (not even Lebron).
              Really? I could've sworn Lebron dropped 48 on the Pistons in last year's Eastern Conference finals literally carrying the team on his back in the 4th quarter, even when the whole world knew what was coming.

Kobe is great, but don't take credit away when credit is due. Lebron's single handed performance with a team far inferior to the current Lakers was one of the most legendary and dominant performances in NBA history.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
                Really? I could've sworn Lebron dropped 48 on the Pistons in last year's Eastern Conference finals literally carrying the team on his back in the 4th quarter, even when the whole world knew what was coming.
                Kobe is great, but don't take credit away when credit is due. Lebron's single handed performance with a team far inferior to the current Lakers was one of the most legendary and dominant performances in NBA history.
                That was a dominant game by LbJ. But that was only one game!!!! Kobe has been doin it for 12 years.

Everybody can get hot every now and then but the graet ones make a habit of it.

P.S. The pistons are so overrated

Comment

When Lebron starts doing it consistently like Kobe, then I'll give credit where its due.
                  Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                  That was a dominant game by LbJ. But that was only one game!!!! Kobe has been doin it for 12 years.
                  Everybody can get hot every now and then but the graet ones make a habit of it.
                  P.S. The pistons are so overrated
                  How in the world are the pistons overrated.

Comment

When Lebron starts doing it consistently like Kobe, then I'll give credit where its due.
                    They are not the team they used to be!! That simple!! They are the second best team in the east but the lakers,hornets and spurs all can beat the pistons

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                      They are not the team they used to be!! That simple!! They are the second best team in the east but the lakers,hornets and spurs all can beat the pistons
                      I dont think this is because the Pistons have gotten that much worst. It has more to do with the fact that the rest of the league has gotten much better, especially the west.

Comment

I dont think this is because the Pistons have gotten that much worst. It has more to do with the fact that the rest of the league has gotten much better, especially the west.
                        Ben wallace was a huge reason for their interior defense. Now rashid is their only inside guy. But the fact that the rest of the league is much better is 100% correct.

I have been tellin people the miami championship of 06 should have an "*" next to it cuz nobody was good that year but somebody had to win it!!

Seattle 96, utah. 97 &98, portland 00, sacramento 02, timberwolves 04 all woulda smoked the 06 heat

Comment

You said that "There is no one that can take over like he does." You didn't mention anything about consistency, or how many times or for how long.

I just pointed out to you that there IS somebody who CAN take over like he does, and his name is Lebron. If you don't want to take into consideration the fact that Kobe has a much stronger supporting cast around him now than Lebron, then you aren't looking at the big picture. Not to mention that Kobe is 29 years old, and a 22 year old Lebron has already lead his team to the NBA finals single handedly.

As great as Kobe is, what has he ever accomplished since Shaq left LA? Besides score a ton of points for a mediocre team, not much. Once again he has a strong center like Pau playing with him and he's ready to dominate.

I can't even begin to fathom how many titles Lebron would win if he had a dominant center like Shaq making life easy for him. Even despite that, don't try to tell me that "no one can take over a game like Kobe", since Lebron has already proved you wrong in the past.

Comment

You said that "There is no one that can take over like he does." You didn't mention anything about consistency, or how many times or for how long.
                            I just pointed out to you that there IS somebody who CAN take over like he does, and his name is Lebron. If you don't want to take into consideration the fact that Kobe has a much stronger supporting cast around him now than Lebron, then you aren't looking at the big picture. Not to mention that Kobe is 29 years old, and a 22 year old Lebron has already lead his team to the NBA finals single handedly.
                            As great as Kobe is, what has he ever accomplished since Shaq left LA? Besides score a ton of points for a mediocre team, not much. Once again he has a strong center like Pau playing with him and he's ready to dominate.
                            I can't even begin to fathom how many titles Lebron would win if he had a dominant center like Shaq making life easy for him. Even despite that, don't try to tell me that "no one can take over a game like Kobe", since Lebron has already proved you wrong in the past.
                            when kobe had a CBA built team around him he still was better in taking over a game than lebron. Remmeber 81? remember 62 in just 3 quarters??? all of that with smush and kwame as starting players
                            Last edited by persianbruin; 04-25-2008, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Then why just mention Lebron? There are many other players who have taken over the game once or twice, but no one has done it as much as Kobe. That was the point that I was trying to make.
                              I can't even begin to fathom how many titles Lebron would win if he had a dominant center like Shaq making life easy for him. Even despite that, don't try to tell me that "no one can take over a game like Kobe", since Lebron has already proved you wrong in the past
                              Its not like Lebron is playing with a bunch of nobodies. He has Z, and Jones, Pavlovich, and some other key role players.

Kobe has had less than this since the departure of Shaq and he still has been able to consistently dominate.

There is one thing that is known around the NBA, if its the fourth quarter, if the lakers are within 5-10 points, and if Kobe is playing, you better watch out.

Comment

Working...
                              X