Where to watch Euro2008??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to watch Euro2008??

This is mainly for us Americans....since they dont show soccer on tv hardly....where can we watch the games??

I think FSC might show a few and so will ESPN...not too sure...
    can anyone confirm?

setanta would show some but its hard to get that channel especially if you dont have a dish

ANYWHERE ONLINE?? I would pay to see all the games, if there is a fee or something to watch all the live streamings...it would be great.

Thanks

Sopcast
    sigpic

Comment

ESPN is going to show the euro 2008. They have exclusive rights. Some games will be on espn 2, other on espn deportes.

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
        ESPN is going to show the euro 2008. They have exclusive rights. Some games will be on espn 2, other on espn deportes.
        does that mean they show all the games like the world cup??

i went on the site to look up the tv schedule and the espn channels on tv were blank...they show it live on their website ESPN360.COM but im not sure if they'll show it on tv

Comment

No, they will show all the games 100% on ESPN, ESPN 2 and ESPN classic.

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23 View Post
            No, they will show all the games 100% on ESPN, ESPN 2 and ESPN classic.

ey val

baba espn is coming up on soccer...at least on the major tournaments...
            do you happen to know if i can get a schedule?? I guess if its live, it'll be the same as the one i posted in the euro thread.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
              ey val
              do you happen to know if i can get a schedule?? I guess if its live, it'll be the same as the one i posted in the euro thread.
              The games start June 7. It's still way too early.
              Wait a a couple a couple of weeks and i'm sure there will be a good schedule out.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                ey val
                Four years ago, i had to pay for pay-per-view to watch the games in los angeles. The games were not shown on ESPN. This is news to me. Euro games were never free in USA. I kind of doubt it if they are shown for free.

Comment

the group stage matches will be entertaining to watch. when it gets to the knockout stages though the "he who scores first defends for remainder of the game" rule will be implemented to officially make it a bore fest. and the undeserving team will win in the finals probably.

Comment

i cant wait!
                    spain
                    portugal
                    turkey!

Comment

i cant wait either...oh man it is gonna be sweeeeeeeeeeet, especially when greece leads sweden 2-0 at the half...and then a FT of 3-1
                      Go Cows!

Comment

its on pay tv in australia. so ill just get cable TV for a few months.

Just bought a new 42 inch plasma so it shall be fun

Comment

Working...
                        X