Report: Kobe is MVP!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Report: Kobe is MVP!!!!!

In your face shaq!!!!! Kobe wins his first MVP award and to win it without shaq on the team thats special!!
    Kobe. Its been a pleasure watchin you the last 12 years. Now go and win laker's 15th championship!!
    Last edited by persianbruin; 05-02-2008, 09:10 PM. Reason: wrong
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Yeah he deserves it this season, Paul shouldnt of even been close maybe Lebron

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

he deserved it...cuz its been a long time...he already won 3 championships

but get off shaq's back man...that was all kobe's fault why he left
      besides the "in your face" moment was the first year shaq left and won the championship in miami without kobe

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
        he deserved it...cuz its been a long time...he already won 3 championships
        but get off shaq's back man...that was all kobe's fault why he left
        besides the "in your face" moment was the first year shaq left and won the championship in miami without kobe
        1) It wasnt kobe's fault shaq was traded and even shaq himself admitted this last year

2) Shaq won a championship his 2nd year in miami

3) Shaq was just "another" player on that team. He had great teammates

4) KOBE is "da man" on this team not just another guy!!!

5) one nice stat: Since shaq won the championship 2 years ago, he has won only ONE playoff game!!!
        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
          1) It wasnt kobe's fault shaq was traded and even shaq himself admitted this last year
          2) Shaq won a championship his 2nd year in miami
          3) Shaq was just "another" player on that team. He had great teammates
          4) KOBE is "da man" on this team not just another guy!!!
          5) one nice stat: Since shaq won the championship 2 years ago, he has won only ONE playoff game!!!
          lol dude youre so bias. shaq in his prime raped the league 3 years in a row and was the dominant player for the lakers while kobe was not but instead he cried about it like tmac did with carter. ok he has one ONE playoff game at this age when his best days are past him. should we compare lebron james this season and say he is better than MJ because MJ had that 20 ppg season?

Comment

he deserves it, GO KOBE!

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
              lol dude youre so bias. shaq in his prime raped the league 3 years in a row and was the dominant player for the lakers while kobe was not but instead he cried about it like tmac did with carter. ok he has one ONE playoff game at this age when his best days are past him. should we compare lebron james this season and say he is better than MJ because MJ had that 20 ppg season?
              tmac was a nobody when he was in toronto!!! what I are you talkin about. He left so he could be the man on his team. Shaq raped the league in 2000 and then he had a huge drop in production evident by the laker's regular season record in 01 and 02, dude you were a kid back thena nd you really didnt watch many laker games given you were in toronto.

also why should I be biased against shaq??? He was alaker and I was laker fan and the last time I cheked Kobe is not my cousin!!!! Shaq alienated me and many other laker fans for his lack of work ethic that cost the lakers 2 championships in 03 and 04. I was actuly happy he was traded and if kobe was the reason good for him!!!

The only reason shaq got in shape and got a pay cut was to get back at kobe and buss which basically means he the lakers wouldnt have won a championship if he was still a laker.

THINK ABOUT IT: Do you think its a coincidence the heat didnt even win a single GAME let alone series, in the playoffs since they won a championship?? Shaq got what he wanted and went abck to being the lazy ass he always was and now look at phoenix this year!!!!!!!!!!! Even with steve nash and amare stoudamire as teamates they could manage to only win a game!!

Comment

tmac was a nobody when he was in toronto!!! what I are you talkin about. He left so he could be the man on his team. Shaq raped the league in 2000 and then he had a huge drop in production evident by the laker's regular season record in 01 and 02, dude you were a kid back thena nd you really didnt watch many laker games given you were in toronto.
                also why should I be biased against shaq??? He was alaker and I was laker fan and the last time I cheked Kobe is not my cousin!!!! Shaq alienated me and many other laker fans for his lack of work ethic that cost the lakers 2 championships in 03 and 04. I was actuly happy he was traded and if kobe was the reason good for him!!!
                The only reason shaq got in shape and got a pay cut was to get back at kobe and buss which basically means he the lakers wouldnt have won a championship if he was still a laker.
                THINK ABOUT IT: Do you think its a coincidence the heat didnt even win a single GAME let alone series, in the playoffs since they won a championship?? Shaq got what he wanted and went abck to being the lazy ass he always was and now look at phoenix this year!!!!!!!!!!! Even with steve nash and amare stoudamire as teamates they could manage to only win a game!!
                shaq was mvp in those 3 years. nuff said. and this is coming from someone who doesnt like shaq. shaq didnt too well after leaving the lakers, but that is natural because he is getting old. about the suns, they have an amazing roster but they were up against san antonio, in my opinion the greatest playoff team in the past 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                  shaq was mvp in those 3 years. nuff said. and this is coming from someone who doesnt like shaq. shaq didnt too well after leaving the lakers, but that is natural because he is getting old. about the suns, they have an amazing roster but they were up against san antonio, in my opinion the greatest playoff team in the past 10 years.
                  shaq was the MVP only in 2000, enuf said!!!!

If you mean the finals, we went over this before, It wasnt the MVP of the playoffs. It was the MVP of the finals. While Kobe was the man in the west weries, shaq was the man in the finals and only cuz the eastern teams had nobody to guard shaq unlike west teams who had the likes of webber, duncan, vlade, dale davis, rasheed walace, KG and list goes on!!!!

Comment

persianbruin jan nice try but dont be so biased

kobe is awesome but dont try to bring shaq down to prove your point about him.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                      persianbruin jan nice try but dont be so biased
                      kobe is awesome but dont try to bring shaq down to prove your point about him.
                      I hate shaq!! and I truly believe he owes all the fans in LA an explanation as to why he was so fat and out of shape which cost the lakers the NBA championship for 2 straight years and I dont give him any credit for those 3 championships cuz that was what he was paid to do. He was brought to LA with a record 120,000,000 dollar contract to do exactly that!!

What I want shaq to tell me is why he dropped 35 pounds and got a pay cut (which enabled the heat to sign walker,posey and williams) for the HEAT and not for the LAKERS!!

nah!! I will root for the guy who has given his all the last 12 years and never took a day off.

KOBE, you da man!! TRUE fans who follow the sport know I am right

Shaq FUUUCKK YOU!!! Glad you are stayin home wondering what the hell happened

Comment

I hate shaq!! and I truly believe he owes all the fans in LA an explanation as to why he was so fat and out of shape which cost the lakers the NBA championship for 2 straight years and I dont give him any credit for those 3 championships cuz that was what he was paid to do. He was brought to LA with a record 120,000,000 dollar contract to do exactly that!!
                        What I want shaq to tell me is why he dropped 35 pounds and got a pay cut (which enabled the heat to sign walker,posey and williams) for the HEAT and not for the LAKERS!!
                        nah!! I will root for the guy who has given his all the last 12 years and never took a day off.
                        KOBE, you da man!! TRUE fans who follow the sport know I am right
                        Shaq FUUUCKK YOU!!! Glad you are stayin home wondering what the hell happened

I wonder what you will say when Kobe leaves LA next season

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F View Post
                          Yeah he deserves it this season, Paul shouldnt of even been close maybe Lebron
                          WOuld you care to explain th at statement? Chris paul this year had the best stastical year for point guard since OScar robertson triple double. He took a team that most people didnt think were gonna make the playoffs to 2nd seed and his team has regularly beaten the best.

Hey persian bruin what ever happened to Kobe bryant not winning the mvp cuz nobody liked him?!!
                          The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

Originally posted by mf_doom View Post
                            WOuld you care to explain th at statement? Chris paul this year had the best stastical year for point guard since OScar robertson triple double. He took a team that most people didnt think were gonna make the playoffs to 2nd seed and his team has regularly beaten the best.
                            Hey persian bruin what ever happened to Kobe bryant not winning the mvp cuz nobody liked him?!!
                            The lakers campaingned hard and send a whole lot of shit to the writers around the league, it worked I guess!!!

But isnt funny how every report says Kobe won his "first" MVP award!!!??? I mean all the other years it was like this guy won the MVP but with kobe its "his first" and "finally" which pretty much shows he was stifed a few times before

Comment

chris paul shouldve won. And im not hating either, its just they only finished one game out of first place (yes i know who really finished first) in one of the most competetive conference races in history, with a team that if you go player by player, probably the 10th best in the west. New Orleans has no business being the 2 seed and up 1 game in the second round on the spurs. CP3 deserves something. People stopped talking about lebron and dwight howard too but they shouldve been in the conversation as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X