• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

once a hater, always a hater!!!
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

and I thought it was going to be close!!
      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

hes got one of the most attractive games in the current NBA, but he lacks the competitive personality and sherowdity, and maturity of the games' greatest of all times Michael..!!
        i havent follow NBA much since jordan times, but if we are lucky enough to get a team in KC, then i'll be all over the league like a fat kid on cake...!!

Comment

If i took 50 shots in a game i could average 30 ppg.

Comment

Originally posted by Obteene View Post
            If i took 50 shots in a game i could average 30 ppg.
            if kobe took 50 shots a game he would avg 75 points a game!

Comment

Dwight/Lebron --> OVERRATED

CP3/Kobe --> True Warriors

Comment

kobe developed into such a mature complete player

Comment

Originally posted by supporter28 View Post
                  kobe developed into such a mature complete player
                  I admit Kobe was immature his first 2-3 seasons afterall he was only 17 when he was draftd!!!!

but this Kobe is no different than Kobe of 3 years ago. I havent missed a single laker game in years and The difference is that instead of Kwame and smush he has Gasol and fisher!! Also sasha, farmar and turiaf have been seasoned and have more experience so they make more shots. when they make more shots kobe trusts them more and passes more so they make even more shots and then kobe passes again....see the trend!!??

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                    I admit Kobe was immature his first 2-3 seasons afterall he was only 17 when he was draftd!!!!

but this Kobe is no different than Kobe of 3 years ago. I havent missed a single laker game in years and The difference is that instead of Kwame and smush he has Gasol and fisher!! Also sasha, farmar and turiaf have been seasoned and have more experience so they make more shots. when they make more shots kobe trusts them more and passes more so they make even more shots and then kobe passes again....see the trend!!??
                    True but still, this year hes allot more of a 'team' player than any other year.. every since shaq left hes been getting more comfortable into leading the team with each season...

which right now obviously cobmined with his experienced hes combined into a great pg and foward with an urge of captaincy of his team(gasol was also the finishing touch for his help in need)

thats why it was insane for him not to receive this award this year
                    ... hes the icon of the Lakers

Comment

Working...
                    X