• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

El Clasico Is Hereee!!!!!!!!

THE GAME WE ALL HAVE BEEN WAITNING FOR.

ITS HERE

GO BOTH TEAMS

(i support one of them but you guys will never know wich one)

im not interested at this game at all!

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
      im not interested at this game at all!
      cant say i disagree.

Title's already decided, last games for a few folks at Barca, and nothing but pride to play for unfortunately.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
        cant say i disagree.
        Title's already decided, last games for a few folks at Barca, and nothing but pride to play for unfortunately.
        who cares its still barca - real its a wonderfull game and both sides will do there bests to win

Comment

RAUL GONZALES BLANCO GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

RAUL IS THE BEST

a legend

Comment

robben 2-0 BARCA GETTING OWNED

Comment

lol soheil and suprah.. you guys missed out big if you didnt watch it.

man this season in la liga was magical. winning it by a mile early but still exciting because of 10 man comeback in last 3 minutes... getting saluted by biggest rivals... dominating rivals and up 2-0 at half time after beating them 1-0 in the previous game in their own backyard... barcelona finishing 3rd in league... guti is assist king of league by far... gago developing into a starter.... drenthe maturing.... raul scoring 18 goals (aragones you watching?)... me winning bragging rights and the bet with my barcelona supporting friend... it just cant get any better than this.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                lol soheil and suprah.. you guys missed out big if you didnt watch it.

man this season in la liga was magical. winning it by a mile early... getting saluted by biggest rivals... dominating rivals and up 2-0 at half time after beating them 1-0 in the previous game in their own backyard... barcelona finishing 3rd in league... guti is assist king of league by far... gago developing into a starter.... drenthe maturing.... raul scoring 18 goals (aragones you watching?)... me winning bragging rights and the bet with my barcelona supporting friend... it just cant get any better than this.
                Raul is my hero tommorow im going to wear my real, raul jersey from 05/06 season

Comment

wow, way to top off a season rijkaard

Comment

higuain got subbed in and after 30 sec he scored

Comment

i hope rijkaard has the decency to step down after this game, he clearly has no idea what he's doing anymore

Comment

and van nistelroy on his comeback 4-0

Comment

Bye Bye Rijkaard
                          sigpic

Comment

wow

barca is sullakh

Comment

I feel for Rijkaard, nothing's gone for him this season. He's a great manager and I hope to see him at Chelsea next season. Nevertheless, it was a great game. Notice how Valdes was close to tears after the third goal? Gotta love the passion. BTW Zamboor, isn't that Messi in your avatar?

Comment

Working...
                              X