El Clasico Is Hereee!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
    i hope rijkaard has the decency to step down after this game, he clearly has no idea what he's doing anymore
    Barca have already signed a new coach for next season, even before the game...

ex-Barca player Guardiola is going to be the new man...

Comment

another option for Mourinho...

Comment

i hope rijkaard has the decency to step down after this game, he clearly has no idea what he's doing anymore
        lol nice try but even if you had mourinho you would have got owned because you simply got DOMINATED today because you went up against a much better side that played amazing. nothing would change real dominating this match. you should actually be lucky it was only 4 goals. oh and who other than messiah to create your consolation goal.

Comment

MUST WATCH!

best part of the match, barcelona showing guard of honour for madrid by saluting the campeones:

look at gago when he passes messi.

http://www.d1g.com/video/show/?id=1979239

this is funny, watch what the fans say to eto o near the end:

Comment

arsenal who? if you want 1 touch passes watch the highlights :

it only shows some of the passing though. there were LOTS more in the game. this was one of the top 5 real performances this season, the passing was beautiful.

http://www.d1g.com/video/show/?id=1979161
            http://www.d1g.com/video/show/?id=1979260

Comment

http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=687656

Comment

Originally posted by behnam View Post
                Barca have already signed a new coach for next season, even before the game...
                ex-Barca player Guardiola is going to be the new man...
                I heard mourinho was gonna be the coach, with guardiola as assistant

Comment

well

all i can say is that what a SEASON unbelievable
                  i cant wait for champions league next season!!!!!!!!!
                  I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Simply unbelieable.....I watched the game with a barca friend of mine and he was speechless and amazed with Madrid's quality...

I want to order the Raul jersey, do you guys know a website that would be cheaper than www.worldsoccershop.com?

Comment

Originally posted by Land of Samba View Post
                      Simply unbelieable.....I watched the game with a barca friend of mine and he was speechless and amazed with Madrid's quality...
                      I want to order the Raul jersey, do you guys know a website that would be cheaper than www.worldsoccershop.com?
                      no point now, new kit coming in a few weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                        do you know how much its gonna be different from current jersey?

Comment

rahmani where are you? i miss you.

Comment

during sad times like these, there's only one thing that can cheer me up:

**** soccer. im not watching this ****ing luckfest anymore. what the **** on earth is the point of watching if the ****ing undeserving ****ing team ****ing wins all the ****ing time? ****ing bull****ingshit.

our ****ing CENTERBACKS WERE OUTSIDE THE OPPONENTS 18 YARD BOX FOR AT LEAST 5 MINUTES... the ****ING BALL GOT CLEARED AT LEAST 5 TIMES OFF THEIR GOAL LINE. we could have had 20+ ****ING GOALS YET THEY WIN. where the **** is the SKILL involved in this? what the **** is the point of watching this bullshit? im only following basketball now... a sport where the REAL TEAM WINS.. not the ****ING luckier one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                              are u sure?!!

because i was going to buy one aswell.

I really hope the new ones look better than this years kit! because this years kit looked really gay!

Comment

during sad times like these, there's only one thing that can cheer me up:
                                i knew you would post this. but guess who has the last laugh?

CAMPEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONES
                                CAMPEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONES
                                OEEEEEEEEE OEEEEEEEEEE OEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

Working...
                                X