Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drogba agrees to AC Milan move

Drogba Rocks Chelsea By Agreeing Milan Move

Drogba, Flamini....Shevshenko, Sagnol, Zambrotta and Ronaldinho all linked...

The transformation is looking fantastic

Comment

No.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post
        Drogba, Flamini....Shevshenko, Sagnol, Zambrotta and Ronaldinho all linked...

The transformation is looking fantastic
        akk if them except flamini are in/nearing their 30's, it's not a transformation, it's a "continuation" lol

Comment

goal.com is too much :bs: .

Comment

NNNOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
              NNNOOOOO!!!!!!!!
              dude dont believe goal.com. half of the transfers they claim dont even happen.

http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=691276

Comment

MORDEKHOR TOO CHELSEA NEMIKHAYM NEMIKHAYM!
                doorooghba

Comment

LOL that was in the daily mail today. All these are RUMOURS, nothing's ceratain until the transfer window opens in the summer. But to be honest, I wouldn't be suprised if drogba leaves but I'm sure we'll get a good replacement if he does leave. We already have Anelka and I'm sure if Drogba goes, Berbatov or Villa will come to replace him.

Comment

he won't score as much in Italy

might as well stay in england where they give you so much open space

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                      might as well stay in england where they give you so much open space
                      are you kidding me ?? english leagues are notorious for defenders who close down opposition players quickly !!
                      sigpic

Comment

Milan deny Drogba talk

Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti has rejected reports linking the club with a move for Chelsea's Didier Drogba.

Widespread reports on Saturday claimed Drogba could be on his way to the Rossoneri after agreeing a three-year deal at the San Siro.

Drogba's long-term future at Chelsea has been the subject of conjecture for some time with the Ivory Coast international thought to be unsettled in West London.

A number of top European clubs have been linked with the former Marseille hit-man, but Ancelotti insists the rumours linking Drogba with Milan are wide of the mark.

Denial
                        "Does Didier Drogba have a deal with Milan? It's all rubbish," insisted Ancelotti.

Ancelotti also revealed Milan are unlikely to sign Palermo ace Amauri even though he is big admirer of the striker.

Juventus are thought to be close to signing Amauri and Ancelotti says the Brazilian-born ace will not be making the move to Milan.

Ancelotti added: "I respect Amauri and have said so many times, but it will be difficult to see him arrive at Milan?

Barcelona star Ronaldino has been strongly mooted as a Milan arrival in the summer, but Ancelotti says any deal will be difficult for the Brazilian.

"Ronaldinho? I have no news on that front. As with Amauri, he is well-respected, but it'll be difficult to sign him."
                        sigpic

Comment

^. Guess Drogba isn't moving after-all. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                            Milan deny Drogba talk

Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti has rejected reports linking the club with a move for Chelsea's Didier Drogba.

Widespread reports on Saturday claimed Drogba could be on his way to the Rossoneri after agreeing a three-year deal at the San Siro.

Drogba's long-term future at Chelsea has been the subject of conjecture for some time with the Ivory Coast international thought to be unsettled in West London.

A number of top European clubs have been linked with the former Marseille hit-man, but Ancelotti insists the rumours linking Drogba with Milan are wide of the mark.

Denial
                            "Does Didier Drogba have a deal with Milan? It's all rubbish," insisted Ancelotti.

Ancelotti also revealed Milan are unlikely to sign Palermo ace Amauri even though he is big admirer of the striker.

Juventus are thought to be close to signing Amauri and Ancelotti says the Brazilian-born ace will not be making the move to Milan.

Ancelotti added: "I respect Amauri and have said so many times, but it will be difficult to see him arrive at Milan?

Barcelona star Ronaldino has been strongly mooted as a Milan arrival in the summer, but Ancelotti says any deal will be difficult for the Brazilian.

"Ronaldinho? I have no news on that front. As with Amauri, he is well-respected, but it'll be difficult to sign him."

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...67&postcount=7

Comment

The whole point of the news was that if Mourniho gets the Milan job then Drogba would follow him there, so doesn't really matter what Ancelotti says I guess. But like I said, all these are rumours, papers need to fill their columns up somehow.

Comment

Working...
                              X