Drogba agrees to AC Milan move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post
    Drogba, Flamini....Shevshenko, Sagnol, Zambrotta and Ronaldinho all linked...

The transformation is looking fantastic
    sagnol has said he will stay with us and wants to try his luck under klinsman!
    on the other hand, goal.com reports gatusso apparently has agreed to bayerns terms
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by Lazio View Post
      LOL that was in the daily mail today. All these are RUMOURS, nothing's ceratain until the transfer window opens in the summer. But to be honest, I wouldn't be suprised if drogba leaves but I'm sure we'll get a good replacement if he does leave. We already have Anelka and I'm sure if Drogba goes, Berbatov or Villa will come to replace him.
      goal.com says anelka might move out as well
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

drogba is such a sissy. he bums jose
        ---------------l Rahmati l------------
        ----------Hosseini----Aghili-----------
        -Kaebi-------------------------Asadi-
        -------------Nekounam--------------
        -------------------------Mobali------
        -------------Zandi------------------
        --Shojaei----------------------------
        ------------------------Madanchi----
        --------------Khalili--------------

Comment

Originally posted by Ting_a_ling View Post
          drogba is such a sissy. he bums jose
          sissy?? if it wasnt for mourinho, drogba wouldnt be the superstar he is right now, so its understandable that he likes Mourinho, even though I am 100% against him leaving chelsea.. doesnt make him a sissy

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
            sissy?? if it wasnt for mourinho, drogba wouldnt be the superstar he is right now, so its understandable that he likes Mourinho, even though I am 100% against him leaving chelsea.. doesnt make him a sissy
            yes it does. wenger, ferguson have both made stars from youth leagues up to massive success. mourinho spent a lot of money on decent players, and only a few of them became stars. kalou, mickel etc were all supposed to be world beaters. they're just the same as they were
            ---------------l Rahmati l------------
            ----------Hosseini----Aghili-----------
            -Kaebi-------------------------Asadi-
            -------------Nekounam--------------
            -------------------------Mobali------
            -------------Zandi------------------
            --Shojaei----------------------------
            ------------------------Madanchi----
            --------------Khalili--------------

Comment

Drogba is such a sissy.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Ting_a_ling View Post
                yes it does. wenger, ferguson have both made stars from youth leagues up to massive success. mourinho spent a lot of money on decent players, and only a few of them became stars. kalou, mickel etc were all supposed to be world beaters. they're just the same as they were
                so whats your point? wenger and ferguson are both still coaching arsenal and united. mourinho is NOT coaching chelsea... Kalou and Mikel are both still young, they will be very good in the future. Plus they are both being played out of position by Grant. Kalou isnt a winger and Mikel isnt a defensive midfielder

Comment

Working...
                X