Livorno and Osasuna may be relagated.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Livorno and Osasuna may be relagated.

Right now Livorno is last in Serie A and Osasuna is the third last in LaLigua, Rahman Rezaie is going to be Serie B next year and Osasuna must win if they don't want to be relegated. In Bundelisgua Hansa Rostock (Shapourzadeh team) is last and are going to be relagated. This year was a horrible year for Iranian football: Teymoorian warming the bench with Bolton, Nekounam injury and possible relegation with Osasuna, relagation of Livorno, relagation of Hansa Rostock, Karimi living Europe for Qatar, ultracrappy management at the iranian football federation, next year can't worse than this year.

its been a downward ride ever since the world cup. nothing will rise anytime soon.

Comment

yeah, I usually follow the legionares and TM more, but this year I watched the IPL more and Sepahans AFC matches..

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
      CITY

Comment

i don't care about Livorno but for Osasuna hopefully they won't relegate.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

only way it can get worse is by TM not making it into WC2010

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post
            yeah, I usually follow the legionares and TM more, but this year I watched the IPL more and Sepahans AFC matches..
            same here.
            the only one i bother watching is javad.

Comment

You know even if Osasuna are relegated, I dont think Javad will leave the team. In fact, he will be involved in the first team even more and will help them get back to La Liga in one season
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X