Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkish SuperLig 2007-2008 season is over.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turkish SuperLig 2007-2008 season is over.

I always liked Galatasaray since they bummed Leeds (scum) and Le Arse in the UEFA Cup 8 years back
    sigpic

Comment

Comment

So 2008-09 champions league i will be supporting Galatasaray and fenerbahce

just rememebred that second place also makes it

Comment

so is it true that galatasary is supported by the TFF and often fanarbache is victimized in the league? can someone give me their objective view on this...I used to live in Turkey and for the years I was there I did not see such an issue, and i was a BJK fan anways, so I didn't care much about the big two, but I prefered gala over fanar, now days I hear that gala is favored by the TFF and the refs favor gala many times!!!
          sigpic
          Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
            so is it true that galatasary is supported by the TFF and often fanarbache is victimized in the league? can someone give me their objective view on this...I used to live in Turkey and for the years I was there I did not see such an issue, and i was a BJK fan anways, so I didn't care much about the big two, but I prefered gala over fanar, now days I hear that gala is favored by the TFF and the refs favor gala many times!!!
            Sounds more like an excuse for Fener's own follies
            sigpic

Comment

Tough season. But we made a great impact on Europe this year. Gala is all hype, they haven't done sh1t in the Champion's league.

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
                Tough season. But we made a great impact on Europe this year. Gala is all hype, they haven't done sh1t in the Champion's league.
                and yet Galatasaray are the only Turkish that have WON a European trophy...2 actually if you count the 2000 UEFA Super Cup when they beat Real f***kin Madrid
                sigpic

Comment

ya for sure gala is way ahead of fanar in terms of europe.
                  sigpic
                  Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

gala were great in 2000 but have stuttered greatly these past few years..they barely made it out of their Uefa Cup group this year...helsinborg, panionios, bordeaux? they barely made it through..i expect them to fall out once again this upcoming CL
                    Go Cows!

Comment

Hey helsingborg is a strong team. WHen you got a team with Henrik larsson in it you cant expect to beat them easly

Comment

they did suprise in the uefa cup (helsinborg) and were pretty good in attack (larsson 6 goals, Omotoyossi 6 goals in the competition), but im sure galatasaray was pleased to be grouped with them instead of some other teams

but i shouldnt talk lol, my olympia*** wont be a direct qualifier this year in the CL
                        Go Cows!

Comment

Working...
                        X